The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the Rural Artesinal Hipsters homework assignment for you two. Feel free to skip songs you have heard:

Midnight City by M83
Cold War by Janelle Monae
Ready to Start by Arcade Fire
Let England Shake by PJ Harvey.

JN that Minus the Bear song is great! how is their other music?

Midnight City by M83 - Check.
Ready to Start by Arcade Fire - Check.
Let England Shake by PJ Harvey - Check.

Just need to listen to the Monae song.

Listen to the Monae ALBUM. It is a masterpiece.
Midnight City by M83 - Check.
Ready to Start by Arcade Fire - Check.
Let England Shake by PJ Harvey - Check.

Just need to listen to the Monae song.

JN that Minus the Bear song is great! how is their other music?

LOVE MTB. Great stuff - love their songwriting and intricate arrangements. Their albums are wonderful.

LOVE MTB. Great stuff - love their songwriting and intricate arrangements. Their albums are wonderful.

I might just download some tonight for the road tomorrow and Friday for work

Wow. My last ever school golf match is tomorrow. States. Playing 18 holes, and I would absolutely love to break 80. If I did that, it would be my first time doing so, and it would mean a ton in my last match. Here's to me hitting it well tomorrow.

I might just download some tonight for the road tomorrow and Friday for work

Their albums Highly Defined Pirates, Menos El Oso, and Planet of Ice are great - Omni is very good as well, but kinda different. They love to experiment between ethereal stuff, rock, and electronic stuff.

Wow. My last ever school golf match is tomorrow. States. Playing 18 holes, and I would absolutely love to break 80. If I did that, it would be my first time doing so, and it would mean a ton in my last match. Here's to me hitting it well tomorrow.

Good luck man, aim for hitting at least 12 greens in regulation. Easier to get to under 80 that way.

Good luck, D! You'll kill it out there. Tomorrow is my match play league battle against the guy who got me into golf. Let's both come back tomorrow evening with stories of victory.

Good luck, D! You'll kill it out there. Tomorrow is my match play league battle against the guy who got me into golf. Let's both come back tomorrow evening with stories of victory.

Good luck to both of you fellas!

Their albums Highly Defined Pirates, Menos El Oso, and Planet of Ice are great - Omni is very good as well, but kinda different. They love to experiment between ethereal stuff, rock, and electronic stuff.

Thanks JN

Thanks guys. I just want to hit the ball well. I did today for the most part. It's a very scoreable course there. I can't wait.

Good luck, Dam!

Been real boys, I'm out for the night

I just got attacked by the entire city of Newark NJ on twitter and lived to tell the story. That was weird and funny.

Tap Tap Taparoo

I just got attacked by the entire city of Newark NJ on twitter and lived to tell the story. That was weird and funny.

Tap Tap Taparoo

LOL WTC did you say? I tried following on your twitter feed. Dude you better watch yourself.

LOL WTC did you say? I tried following on your twitter feed. Dude you better watch yourself.

Cory Booker (mayor of Newark) pulled police off the Prudential Center detail for events because the Devils refused to give him FREE Bruce Springsteen tickets after he trashed the Devils and their owner because he lost an arbitration case that he initiated over parking revenue. Last week, concert goers there were attacked and beaten by thugs outside the arena. Now He is on twitter saying, Lets Go Devils. Make Newark proud. I simply pointed out he is a fraud and he responded and then all of his weirdo followers responded too. But none of them acknowledge the facts. His reasoning behind removing the cops is that they "didnt have the money, and the timing was just a coincidence." they dont have the money but spent over $180,000 on security at the Whitney Houston funeral. Its a joke. He is a petulant child.

Tap Tap Taparoo

My new favorite thing is the "Joe Rogan Experience" podcast. Simply brilliant.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

My new favorite thing is the "Joe Rogan Experience" podcast. Simply brilliant.

It is fantastic. Been listening for a few months now. Sometimes it can get a little "stoner talk" but for the most part it is great.

Tap Tap Taparoo

It is fantastic. Been listening for a few months now. Sometimes it can get a little "stoner talk" but for the most part it is great.

Tap Tap Taparoo

You know where I live right?

Canada why?

Tap Tap Taparoo

Yes but also Victoria BC aka the pot capital of the world.

Yes but also Victoria BC aka the pot capital of the world.

Hahahah fair enough

Tap Tap Taparoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back