Introducing Forum Testing Moderator

Congrats KMac, well deserved!

Congrats, Kmac!!!

I'd imagine the most difficult part would be making sure KMac doesn't bag every item that he helps select for testing.

Awesome move, KMac has seen more equipment testing than I have seen skinny jeans. Oh yeah.

Still not quite sure about this decision.... Isn't letting Kmac be around all this new equipment like releasing dope fiend unattended behind the cage of a police evidence room? Kidding of course. Solid guy that Kmac, and a TEXAN too!!

LOL @ these two post.

Thanks again everyone.

I think the most important thing here is that Kevin's family can afford to eat again. No more disappointed faces at home when he arrives with a new putter instead of the groceries.

Tapatalk

I missed this earlier this week, but congrats KMac! You'll do a fantastic job.

I missed this aswell, Congrats KMac you will do a awesome job! You must be excited!!

Congrats kmac!

I had missed this post, Kmac will do a great job keeping all of us on the ball. Great choice.

Congrats, Kevin!

Tap before talk.

I think the most important thing here is that Kevin's family can afford to eat again. No more disappointed faces at home when he arrives with a new putter instead of the groceries.

Tapatalk

Lol...:D

Congrats man...

Congrats Kmac, well deserved. Always offering great advice here, nice to see it be rewarded.

Congrats Kmac!

I nominate myself to be FTKM's assistant!!

The other one is nicer to me lol. He would have yayed.

The other one is nicer to me lol. He would have yayed.

We should really have a RTP testing center for THP. Rotate equipment between all of us every couple of weeks. That would be cool.

I agree but I want the official title and all the glory that comes with it! FLKM1stLTCL77. It really flows

I agree but I want the official title and all the glory that comes with it! FLKM1stLTCL77. It really flows

KMac is gonna need someone today to carry all of his new clubs

I've been working out...

Don't sound too desperate, nobody likes that.

In all seriousness, I've been bad about this, but the next time we get some equipment to test let's all get together. Except for those lefties, noone likes them anyways.

Lets dooo eeet!!

Back