Forum Testing Signup - Champ Spike Challenge

Congrats to the testers. I didn't feel right trying to get in on this because I love their spikes and have them in all my golf shoes. I had nothing to compare them too as I haven't tried another brand for years.

PM sent, will be throwing these into a pair of Adidas Powerband 2.0's that have some pretty worn down cleats.

Think I am going to wear these specific shoes a few times over the next week and take some notes for comparison purposes. I think these shoes have the most worn down cleats of all the shoes I have.

My GreenJoys have been a bit worn as well - will also compare them to the Scorpion Stingers when they arrive. I'm psyched! PM is sent.

Good group of testers! Some old names and brand new ones!

good group of testers there. can't wait to try these out my adidas adipure Zs are hurting for some new spikes be interesting to see how much difference these make if any in them.

You me and Buck need to get out for a round of Champ testing goodness. Thank you to THP and Champ Spikes for the opportunity! Can't wait to get these out on the course.

sign me up bro! i heard theres a little place called Deerfield that we may wanna play.

Congrats testers. I can't wait to hear the reviews on these. I've been looking at getting some new ones and all that I've tried are several different spikes from SoftSpikes. None of them that I've tried have really lasted that long or worked that well. I still had quite a bit of slipping with those. If these get good reviews, I may have to pick some up.

Thanks THP and Champ! Looking forward to seeing what these spikes are all about. Website is great!

Congratulations to all the testers. I look forward to reading about your testing experiences.

~Rock

congrats testers! Can't wait to see how the Zarma's work

Congrats to the testers!! I've been happy with the scorpions in my shoes. Interested to hear the reviews on the Zarmas.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats to the testers!! Looking forward to your thoughts, especially with the Zarma!

Great group of testers lined up! Congrats to those selected and look forward to seeing the results from those going with the Zarma.

Good luck to the testers, looks like a great opportunity.

Congrats to the testers, with all the changes in shoes and spikeless shoes I can't wait to see how these perform compared to stock spikes.

Thanks THP and Champ Spikes, looking forward to this testing. Keeping me stable will be a real challenge like they may have never seen before.

Congrats to the testers....looking forward to your thoughts particularly on the Zarma cleats

Awesome, im really excited about this testing. Thanks for another great opportunity THP.

Tapin for bird

I'm looking forward to see how stable these keep me. Thanks again THP and Champ spikes!

Guys, remember if you are on the list, you need to send me a PM.

Great group of testers there. Wear 'em well and wear 'em out.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

I wonder if this were irons if we would still be waiting on PMs from 15 people. I kid of course. Send in those PMs everybody, so we can kick off this testing.

I wonder if this were irons if we would still be waiting on PMs from 15 people. I kid of course. Send in those PMs everybody, so we can kick off this testing.

Done and done hahah, I barely saw the post

Thanks to THP Staff and Champ for the awesome opportunity

Mines been in for a while, hope you got it.

This is a really unique test subject and I am really excited to be a part of it.

Looking forward to everyone's thoughts!

Thanks to those that have sent in PMs. Still waiting on a bunch.

Back