Staff Bags & Using Them

holy crap this thing gets insanely heavy after a while haha, I still love it though!

Ah, I miss this thread.

when my package arrives I will have a nice picture for all of you to awwww over.

Last edited:
that's awesome! how did the MC one turn out?

NC...Never Compromise

It is awesome!!!! Everyone at the outing was jealous, it was properly placed in the entry way

NC...Never Compromise

It is awesome!!!! Everyone at the outing was jealous, it was properly placed in the entry way

Oops mac auto correct strikes again

I'm not sure I would ever use a staff bag unless I was good enough to have a caddy every round. My next bag purchase will be a stand bag that LOOKS like a staff bag. Much more functionality for those of us who prefer to carry from time to time. Taylormade and Adidas each have models that I've been ogling for a few months now.

I'm not sure I would ever use a staff bag unless I was good enough to have a caddy every round. My next bag purchase will be a stand bag that LOOKS like a staff bag. Much more functionality for those of us who prefer to carry from time to time. Taylormade and Adidas each have models that I've been ogling for a few months now.

That's what I said until I found out my mini staff bag fit on my clicgear 3.0 so I got rid of my stand bag

That's what I said until I found out my mini staff bag fit on my clicgear 3.0 so I got rid of my stand bag

Yeah, I'm just not a fan of the pushcart. No offense, but I'll save that purchase for when I'm in my 40's or 50's.

Here is my collection so far...one more will be arriving soon :)

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

Very nice bro, love the selection.

Man that is a good looking group. I am up to two but I think the wife would go nuts if I oicked up another.

Sweet Jeebus 1-t. That is an amazing arsenal you have there. I have to stay sitting while I think of baseball and Margret Thatcher naked on a cold day. It is going to take me about 30 minutes before I can get up from my desk.

One tee that Betti is sick.

thanks guys, I now have a problem, I enjoy collecting them and will not stop. hahaha. My wife still loves me at the moment.

I agree with kmod.. That betti looks sick

I don't think my wife would let me have that many. HAHA

Tracy hates all the golf stuff around the house so I know she'd not approve of all those staff bags.

That's awesome One-T. Where did you get the Bettinardi one?

staff bags are awesome.

Which is your favorite One-T and why?

Back