Staff Bags & Using Them

Staff bags are just so clunky, and they don't even have 14 way dividers. I say unless you are sponsored, it is a good idea to just go with a cart bag. Admitted, staff bags are 100000000 times cooler

Tappin!

I find the opposite, i have a few cart bags and never use them as the staff bag is so much better, it carries more stuff, its waterproof and having the large 6 way divider top makes it so much easier to get clubs in and out. I think its more difficult to get clubs in and out o a 14 divider bag than my staff bag.

I have a 9.5" staff bag. It fits perfectly onto a cart with some room to spare.

e88cc757.jpg

Was scratching my head for a minute there! A Srixon driver in an R11 staff bag? Ah, what? :p

I think staff bags look the coolest, but I can't remember the last time I saw one at a course, and I look at everything. I'd love to have one, but it would never see my gamers. Its just too big and clunky to carry for me. I walk a lot so that is another reason, but I sure do love their looks.

Was scratching my head for a minute there! A Srixon driver in an R11 staff bag? Ah, what? :p

Nothing wrong with mixing OEMs in a staff bag.

took a pic of my Bridgestone Morgan Cup Staff Bag on my push cart last night. Fits pretty well.

IMG_20120423_212705.jpg

if you check the second bag you see i have my new love in it, i now have the r11s driver , i still have the mashie 3w in the bag and no way it is leaving as i it it so well.

No, it's not that. i was just surprised because the R11 is so popular and the Srixon, regardless of how good the equipment is, is about as well received as Wilson when it comes to clubs. Golf balls are a different story of course ;)

took a pic of my Bridgestone Morgan Cup Staff Bag on my push cart last night. Fits pretty well.

IMG_20120423_212705.jpg

Bridgestone staff bags > everyone else.

Staff bags are bigger than I am. I don't want to look like that little guy driving a huge truck.

My Callaway Razr Staff Bag fits perfectly on a cart....no bungee cord needed

Staff bags are bigger than I am. I don't want to look like that little guy driving a huge truck.

this made me lol

Where do you guys get your name embroidered on your bag?

A lot of these bags are Morgan Cup bags, and they are delivered with our names on them. I would think that if you order a Staff Bag from an OEM you could order with your name on it. Where you would get it done after you already have it, I am not sure.

that where i draw the line with a staff bag, i use mine and i love it, i am not the best golfer and having my name on my bag would set me up for alot of stick as noway do i have the game to have my name embroidered on my bag.

Wow that bridgestone bag is AWESOME. Literally just changed my mind about staff bags. I'm dying to get one of those Bridgestone staff bags!

Wow that bridgestone bag is AWESOME. Literally just changed my mind about staff bags. I'm dying to get one of those Bridgestone staff bags!

You can find the silver one on eBay right now for $180 shipped. It is the 2011 model.

that where i draw the line with a staff bag, i use mine and i love it, i am not the best golfer and having my name on my bag would set me up for alot of stick as noway do i have the game to have my name embroidered on my bag.

Me too I only have my little tour cart bag embroidered and I feel like a poser but my big ol staff bag doesn't have it.

i use my taylormade r11 staff bag on my electric trolley and it fits ok, it does mean the back pocket can be difficult to use so i tend to put extra towels and gloves in there.

5b3b7fa0.jpg

e88cc757.jpg

i also just got the smaller version of this bag the tour cart bag and its a little smaller and fits on the cart a bit better

Picture002.jpg

does the support bar leave a nasty dent on the front of the bag?

I got mine for $140 Brand New on eBay.

527459_10151520896580417_675010416_25100594_357068532_n.jpg
You can find the silver one on eBay right now for $180 shipped. It is the 2011 model.

This is well worth $140 to $180. Love mine!!!

My two lovely Staff bags, they look like they like each other:egyptian:
6968464708_353cb88887.jpg

7114529089_94164e7f22.jpg

7114528603_ea64d9055a.jpg

7114527241_3c625b5eda.jpg

7114544459_301f8fe78c.jpg

6968465802_d326b90408.jpg

Yes I'm one of those addicts that practices late at night! :golf:

does the support bar leave a nasty dent on the front of the bag?

It does leave a small dent on the back pannel, its only a small mark as it does not rest on all of the tube, it only sits on the main locking beam and when removed from the cart the dent can be smoothed out. I did look at covering this beam with some foam,but it was more hassle than it worth as the dent is not permanent.

Back