The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is so effin messed up dude.

That looks sooooo good WE!

Rumor is JB just got in the smart car and is on his way

That is so effin messed up dude.

Sorry, JB. Does it make it better if I said they weren't good?

Dean, I wouldn't doubt if he showed up for them, they are seriously good.

Sorry, JB. Does it make it better if I said they weren't good?

Dean, I wouldn't doubt if he showed up for them, they are seriously good.

I want to show up for them.

Stop making me want wings WE. Please.

Mmmmmm...
aefc884b-b76f-bd86.jpg

aefc884b-b77d-7e5f.jpg

Evil! I'm all sitting here at work waiting on some stuff to finish-it will be a long evening-and war eagle is tempting me with this! curses I'm starving and you made my mouth water with those wings there.

Bon appeNOT

This is how some kids roll now hahaha

epic-fail-photos-after-whiskey-n-whiskers.png

I would like to know how to play a musical instrument.

And this new show they're advertising on TBS? Men at Work? In one promo the one guy says the show has dialogue and characters that are "Right now." "Np other show on TV has that."

I'd rather not, thanks.

Kevin

Epic cake is epic. Thanks Jenny (my sister).

4c06214f-e414-4ab2.jpg

Awesome cake!

Wow, I'd just about have a heart attack after eating that thing!

My favorite kind of cake too. Chocolate tweed. Mmmmmm.

My favorite cake is "Better than sex cake".. that looks fricken amazing though and I would prbably feel like a blimp afterwards.

My favorite cake is "Better than sex cake".. that looks fricken amazing though and I would prbably feel like a blimp afterwards.

I almost threw up lol. The icing is buttercream. So good. But I can't eat that much of it.

My favorite kind of cake too. Chocolate tweed. Mmmmmm.

Man it was tough to resist the possible inappropriate FIFY. CB might not be able to resist

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

lol at the Heat lovers in the NBA thread. How can anyone possibly care that much about the stupid NBA? Jesus, I'd rather watch soccer.

Kevin

lol at the Heat lovers in the NBA thread. How can anyone possibly care that much about the stupid NBA? Jesus, I'd rather watch soccer.

Kevin

They seem a bit aggressive. I thought the NBA was cancelled

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Kevin

There's a thread on the NBA? I need to check out the forum sometime.

--
Tapatalk2

Kevin

That thread can get heated. Seems like some people take things too personally.

lol at the Packers lovers in the NFL thread. How can anyone possibly care that much about the stupid NFL? Jesus, I'd rather watch futbol.

Kevin

Fify. Lol.

The players run the NBA. I'm not interested in any sport where the players are in charge.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back