Wtc is going on in my thread? Please lets stay on topic. lol

Bully!

Wtc is going on in my thread? Please lets stay on topic. lol

We are talking about testing stuff, pay attention

All I have to say is Poor KMac...He had no idea what he signed up for...hehe
We have a LOT of testing coming up.

All I have to say is Poor KMac...He had no idea what he signed up for...hehe
We have a LOT of testing coming up.

With this new position will KMAC be getting each of the clubs/products or is this just more of a supervisory role for him? If he is getting product for each test, I suggest either a room addition on the current Casa de KMAC or possibly investing in a unit at the local public storage (for all his stuff not associated with golf) to get the unnecessary clutter out of the way. LOL

lol @ adding an addition. Man you guys have no idea. Lots of good stuff coming up, its very exciting. Im glad I have two additional bags in the basement :bulgy-eyes:

lol @ adding an addition. Man you guys have no idea. Lots of good stuff coming up, its very exciting. Im glad I have two additional bags in the basement :bulgy-eyes:
I have a couple extra bags out in the garage that I have recently cleared room in...just sayin'

Kmac, you can handle it. I'm looking forward to your feedback on Champ spikes and Boccieri stuff.

Kmac really was doing this job before. He would buy everything and then tell us about it. He just has the official THP title to do it now.

Late to the party but congrats on this one. Don't screw it all up.

:alien:

Just got back last night from vacation.

Congrats Kmac !

I knew this had occured, but missed the thread. Congrats Kmac!

I dont think KMac realized what he was getting himself into....LOTS of testing right now.

I dont think KMac realized what he was getting himself into....LOTS of testing right now.
Yes there is, I think he can handle it, after all the years of OEM'ing he is use to it lol.

It is going to be hard to keep track just following all the testing. Can't imagine doing three or four at a time. Crazy how much is going on with THP right now. If any one can handle this many new clubs at a time it is Kmac.

Congrats KMac! :D

I want to give a quick shout out to Kmac for his hard work as of late. He has been fantastic to help organize all the testings we have been having as of late as well as being involved in each of the testing threads.

I want to give a quick shout out to Kmac for his hard work as of late. He has been fantastic to help organize all the testings we have been having as of late as well as being involved in each of the testing threads.

nice job Kev, im sure its a lot more work than most people realize. Especially with all this great testing going on! Thanks for all the hard work!

You've been doing a hell of a job Kmac.

Kmac doing a heck of a job! Well done man!

Kmac has jumped in DEEP with this new position. Thanks to Kmac for my testing opportunity, and nice job, dude!

Great job OEMK... I mean KMac:act-up:

Thanks guys for the kind words, really appreciate it. Taking down your names.... haha

Back