Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron,
I think its best if you take a few deep breaths and relax. The "You" comment was a little out there for sure. For someone new on a golf forum (this is a golf forum) to be calling out staff members as MIA and "haters" because they have any criticisms about a player you like is a bit off. Questions and healthy debate are always good on THP, name calling and other things not so much. If you go back and read this entire thread and last years too, you would see how far off your thoughts about the two people here really are. You are definitely taking things a bit too personally it seems and then want to cast stones as if you know the people you are speaking to.

Its the internet after all, and of course everybody is a tough guy, but that goes with the territory. And as I mentioned, I dont have any "You" problems on THP. I never have and never will. Once again, healthy debate is good for all as information is exchanged. Name calling and other things bad. This forum is very family friendly and because many of us get together at outings each year, we try and show a level of respect for those around us.

JB I apologize for the "you" comment. I know I have less than 100 posts here but 1 borderline offensive post out of 95 dosent make me Hitler. And once again, I never once called out a staff member. You said I called out 2 people actually, and I have no idea who you're speaking of. Where Im from the word hater is more slang than anything. My wife is a hater because she says I golf too much. Thats not me calling her out.

Yes and I understand this is a golf forum, but I thought it was ok to post about the NBA, in the NBA section? Now you got a problem with what I decide to post on? I take alot of criticism for being a Heat fan so I guess I am a little sensitive about it, I will admit that. Im always on the defensive. My bad.

I understand this is a family friendly forum, as I am a family man. I think I've represented myself here fine. But being called an internet tough guy?? Really? Thats more than Im willing to accept. This is a great thing you guys have going here I wish I could've been part of it longer, I had fun.

Last edited:
I remember back when the only problem on this thread was MWP.:arrogant:
Anyways, the team coming out of the west will win for sure in my opinion, but that doesn't negate the fact that the series back east will be good, assuming the Celtics win game 7.

Yeah NBA talk.. I wanna see Heat Thunder and Heat so Lebron can get his ring and sports talk hosts can talk about things other than Lebron this summer

I'm getting ready for Game 7, cautiously optimistic for tonight. Go Celtics!

Let's go Philly!!!!! Underdogs FTW.

I'm getting ready for Game 7, cautiously optimistic for tonight. Go Celtics!

Anything is better than last game right? That was barely basketball.

No kidding! I'm glad I missed most of that game, LOL.

Like to see Philly get this one

Sent from my iPhone

Who's broadcasting the game?

Everyone that went to that game should have their money refunded.

Celtics hitting shots early, up 10-2!

TC, game is on ABC.

10-2 run for the Celtics in the 1st. Ugly basketball from the Sixers so far.

Thanks ary!

I often wonder if Rondo dedicated as much time to playing defense as he does to be flashy or gather rebounds how good he could really be. He jogs back on D, plays "bullfighter" D at the top (ole) and for a guy with his quicks and abilities, it just should not be that way.

I often wonder if Rondo dedicated as much time to playing defense as he does to be flashy or gather rebounds how good he could really be. He jogs back on D, plays "bullfighter" D at the top (ole) and for a guy with his quicks and abilities, it just should not be that way.

Agree with this completely. He could just be a total animal if he wanted, instead he's a lazy arse with flashes of brilliance IMHO.

As ugly and low of a percentage that Philly is shooting at the moment, they are still in this. Might prove costly for the C's.

Let's please not get started on Rondo..

Or jump shooting. Don't forget jump shooting. He could be unstoppable on offense but they don't have to guard him much until he's 10 feet from the hoop.

Not great basketball tonight in general.

KG just got rejected by the rim. This is sad to watch.

Or jump shooting. Don't forget jump shooting. He could be unstoppable on offense but they don't have to guard him much until he's 10 feet from the hoop.

Not great basketball tonight in general.

Lots of PG cant shoot. Its a lost art in todays game. In fact some of the best PG ever couldnt shoot a lick until later in their career. Heck the best PG in the game right now cant shoot.

Rondo's defense is pretty good when he tries. He does take a lot of plays off tho.

Lots of PG cant shoot. Its a lost art in todays game. In fact some of the best PG ever couldnt shoot a lick until later in their career. Heck the best PG in the game right now cant shoot.

Chris Paul can't shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back