The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Iphone not good? My wife and I are going to go smartphone soon and we are on Verizon

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
Im a tech-nerd, and if you want a smartphone on Verizon, go with the iPhone. Nothing else they have out right now can top it. There is only one other phone that can beat it out and that's the HTC One X, and Verizon does not have it. AT&T and KMac have it.

Maybe later in the year/fall, one of the Android phones will be good on Verizon, but for now, they are all pbbtthhhh.

Pbbbbttthhh is a technical term

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Pbbbbttthhh is a technical term

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Haha is it Unix code?

I'm not expecting an iphone5 announcement next month actually. Same as last year- software update/hardware update in fall with the announcement next month(if that makes sense.)

And I agree with W.E that there isn't anything better on VZW right now

DOOOOODEEESS... I'm lovin my iPhone

Yeah I think new macbook pros are debuting next month and phones are changed to October now.

It is. It got the point across.

You did and I appreciate it. I still don't even have text so the iphone seems awesome to me

Siri makes me happy

Is everyone happy with the last update that was supposed to help the battery life?

I feel like mine is as good as it has ever been on battery.

I plug in a lot especially with I'm imessaging like a mother

Is everyone happy with the last update that was supposed to help the battery life?

Ive only had mine for a few weeks but I charge it every night, have a charger at my work, and in my car so I havent noticed it.. I did notice that when I am on it constatnly without a charger it dies faster :S.. Im a kid with a new toy as being my first smart phone ever

I plug in a lot especially with I'm imessaging like a mother

haha I don't even know what texting like a mother is!! (jk, I got it)

Ive only had mine for a few weeks but I charge it every night, have a charger at my work, and in my car so I havent noticed it.. I did notice that when I am on it constatnly without a charger it dies faster :S.. Im a kid with a new toy as being my first smart phone ever

I hear that.. I'm on my iPhone a whole lot more than I was on any previous phone.. It's got a ton of great features that suit my day.

Dont get me started on the crap battery life of mine. It irritated the crap out of me, but others seem to have no issues.

Tim Cook better be glad Im an Auburn homer, or I would have switched by now. Hehe...

haha I don't even know what texting like a mother is!! (jk, I got it)

I hear that.. I'm on my iPhone a whole lot more than I was on any previous phone.. It's got a ton of great features that suit my day.

Yea i need to find useful apps that I could utilate.. The ease of how it syncs with my work email is amazing between the email, calendar and contacts.. That right there justifys it for me

Dont get me started on the crap battery life of mine. It irritated the crap out of me, but others seem to have no issues.

Tim Cook better be glad Im an Auburn homer, or I would have switched by now. Hehe...

What model do you have? Have you run all the updates?

I'm happy with battery life unless I leave Bluetooth on. That sucks the life out of the battery. The new whip has built in BT for the phone and its a PITA to turn it on and off on the phone when I'm in/out of the car. Other than that I can run Golfshot (probably the most battery intensive app I have) through a round and end up at around 50%.

Battery life was killing me until I realized today that I had my screen brightness cranked up full blast. Turned it down to about 60% and battery life has jumped up dramatically!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Is the Iphone not good? My wife and I are going to go smartphone soon and we are on Verizon

It's awesome, my brother worked for sprint forever and he had both the 4 and 4s he loves them

I'm happy with battery life unless I leave Bluetooth on. That sucks the life out of the battery. The new whip has built in BT for the phone and its a PITA to turn it on and off on the phone when I'm in/out of the car. Other than that I can run Golfshot (probably the most battery intensive app I have) through a round and end up at around 50%.

I still haven't even bothered setting up the BT on mine haha! I don't really have a reason, I just haven't.

Doesn't surprise me all that much that it's a battery hog.

I still haven't even bothered setting up the BT on mine haha! I don't really have a reason, I just haven't.

Doesn't surprise me all that much that it's a battery hog.

I have an aftermarket receiver in my truck and have it hooked up. I really like the convenience

So. . . I am done gambling with the unlocked/jailbroken iPhone since it crapped out on me a few months ago and I am planning to get an apple-unlocked iPhone this next month. 1 question, since they are rather pricey when they are unlocked, I can get the 3gs-which in my mind is pretty old-or spend an extra 150 and get the iPhone 4. The iPhone 4 would require meticulous sim card cutting, does anyone have any experience with this?

So which one should it be, 4 or 3gs?
I don't mind paying the extra money I look at it as an investment.

So. . . I am done gambling with the unlocked/jailbroken iPhone since it crapped out on me a few months ago and I am planning to get an apple-unlocked iPhone this next month. 1 question, since they are rather pricey when they are unlocked, I can get the 3gs-which in my mind is pretty old-or spend an extra 150 and get the iPhone 4. The iPhone 4 would require meticulous sim card cutting, does anyone have any experience with this?

So which one should it be, 4 or 3gs?
I don't mind paying the extra money I look at it as an investment.
3Gs is extremely outdated, and with iOS 6 coming out this fall, I would guess the 3Gs would not get the update.

3Gs is extremely outdated, and with iOS 6 coming out this fall, I would guess the 3Gs would not get the update.

Awesome, I think I will be sticking to the 4 and just buy a micro sim cutter for $5 or something

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back