Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

I have no doubt the metal x is a great line, unfortunately there is no course or shop within an hours drive that has them in stock for me to try and I will not make it to Golfsmith in Indy til Saturday. I wanted to get my order in just as wuickly as everyone else wants me to get my order in lol, so I went with what I have rolled and loved. As much as I hope the metal x is amazing I hope I don't get to golfsmith on Saturday and regret my decision.

I don't think you'll regret it one bit. I'm interested to see how it feels in comparison to the Tour Black putters they have. I used one of those last year and really liked it.

Man, you're right he is that serious.

I'm already angry, when I see him next I'm gonna pick him up and shake him.

Shaken Chunky Syndrome is a serious problem!

I was going to wait and roll some more putts tonight but honestly I've been rolling putts for months now. Things won't change for me. I roll the Rossie better than any other putter out

Metal X Rossie
33" everything standard

Nice choice, IN. A little variety will be a good thing when you guys start sharing your thoughts on the new putters.

I like how Coolbreeze has used force to make everyone get their orders in.
I also like that Chunky went with the belly putter

Congrats on the trigger pull, Chunkster!

I really regret not going with the Protype 2ball. Not sure why

Nice choices IN and Chunky. Those protos are dead gorgeous looking and the Rossie is tried and true.

--
Tapatalk2

I really regret not going with the Protype 2ball. Not sure why

Well then, change your order. Regret is not something you should be experiencing with this event imo.

Well then, change your order. Regret is not something you should be experiencing with this event imo.

I hate that I am going to say this. But I agree with hawk. Get what you want, this is your tour experience.

Capt TC has not answered my question as to what I need to order

Here is mine:

Putter Choice & Model: Metal X #7
Putter Length: 34"
Loft: 1 degree strong
Lie: 2 degrees flat
Offset: Standard
Headweight: Standard
Grip: Winn Jumbo Light J8LWS-GRS: Gray/Red/Stone.
Dexterity: Right handed.

I am waiting on the OK from Callaway on the grip. If they don't go with this, I will have to look at another grip. I want a Jumbo grip, but the Odyssey Jumbo grip weighs 129 grams, where the Winn weighs 60 grams.

wow a lot of Metal X 7 love this go around.

Awesome, so much Metal X #7 goodness!

I really thought it would be the Rossie (since it reminds me of the Si3 SeeMore putter), but it seemed too heavy, and I didn't roll it well. It was down to the #7 and the Dart, and I decided if I need to use lead tape on it to give it some toe hang, it would be easier to do on it rather than the Dart.

Very nice choice Smalls

Hmmmm..

Thanks. Hope the grip is a go.

No one could really go wrong with their choice of any of these.

If its not would you be aloud fit it yourself ???

your order has been in for 3 minutes and you already have buyers remorse

And he also went through another swing change in that same amount of time.

Back