Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Sensitive today? Seems like it. I never said you sucked. I just think that the pairing of you and cookie is an awful decision. Neither of you can get it done on the green, and whether you think so or not, that's where points are won in this event. Fact. Because I have been there, as have the two guys you idiots are playing. Personally, I think you did a bad job with your pairings. I knew you'd put yourself with cookie, and I can almost assure you that you'll be playing with One-T in the afternoon. You're predictable.

ROFL! Jake is the 3rd in TMC??? I dont see that. He belongs at the bottom with myslef and the rest of the bottom feeders.

I can only go by what I hear. Never seen him play. I've heard he's very good.

This captain knows that every single match can and should be won by Team THP that they are in. Our guys work hard, understand the MC and know what to expect. THe day I tell you that "Gee, I really hope we can get a half a point" is the day I will lose to shank0 and his partner TripleBogieLots

I relish the challenge of teeing up with JB and his partner forgetful Ben, I will play the best I can have fun, all the pressure is on them since they are expected to beat us....I am thinking of hiring bullfrog to puke on them on the first tee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1-0 in Myrtle

Sure are. No doubt about it. Unlike your partner in man hugs, I admit my loss and dont hide. I find it funny that that is what you are clinging to. We were both there that day and we both know what happened. Next you are going to tell me that biggsaha should be pounding his chest for beating TC in singles last year....:bulgy-eyes:

You know you got to someone when they start calling you idiots.

So, which match do you have us winning?

With your assessment, if Chunky/I pull the upset we got 2 points from the morning session.

One-T/IN will beat Biggsy and SW. That's my prediction. You guys won't win your match. Sorry. I've played with dean and Amol, and I've heard from a LOT of folks about your game. You and chunky are weak from 100 and in. That's what counts in this format.

Sensitive today? Seems like it. I never said you sucked. I just think that the pairing of you and cookie is an awful decision. Neither of you can get it done on the green, and whether you think so or not, that's where points are won in this event. Fact. Because I have been there, as have the two guys you idiots are playing. Personally, I think you did a bad job with your pairings. I knew you'd put yourself with cookie, and I can almost assure you that you'll be playing with One-T in the afternoon. You're predictable.

I can assure you that you are wrong. And I find it funny that you speak in such positives when you have never seen me play. I guess we will see. I like the pairing of Cookie and I. We will have a fun round and IMO it will be competitive. But what do I know

Sure are. No doubt about it. Unlike your partner in man hugs, I admit my loss and dont hide. I find it funny that that is what you are clinging to. We were both there that day and we both know what happened. Next you are going to tell me that biggsaha should be pounding his chest for beating TC in singles last year....:bulgy-eyes:

LOL, it was a halve

Looks like a psych ward in hear. Dr. Jwow has chunky and bullfrog on the couch. One-t , bless his heart, is rocking back and forth in the hall and cookie's talking to a white coat hanging on a door about ' you see what had happen was....'

Haha I know what happened last year so that won't be discussed. Plus it is all I can cling to

:popcorn:

I can assure you that you are wrong. And I find it funny that you speak in such positives when you have never seen me play. I guess we will see. I like the pairing of Cookie and I. We will have a fun round and IMO it will be competitive. But what do I know

To be fair, the same could be said about your competition right?
And heck, even your partner....

Nope, never played with the great chunky, but I know quite a few people who have and I have gotten my report card. Cookie got sh*t canned the entire outing. Your pairings suck and were predictable. Just admit that you paired up the frog and the Irishman as sacrifices. It sure did work, cause they don't have a snowballs chance. Too bad 2/3 of your other pairings were stupid.

Looks like a psych ward in hear. Dr. Jwow has chunky and bullfrog on the couch. One-t , bless his heart, is rocking back and forth in the hall and cookie's talking to a white coat hanging on a door about ' you see what had happen was....'

You see....what would happen.....is I get to within 100 yards and a crumble like a stale cookie.

Glad to hear that "word" of my game is spreading so quickly. I don't mind being the hot topic, just means that I am doing something right.

Signed,

The Texas Idiot

One-T/IN will beat Biggsy and SW. That's my prediction. You guys won't win your match. Sorry. I've played with dean and Amol, and I've heard from a LOT of folks about your game. You and chunky are weak from 100 and in. That's what counts in this format.

thats right, Biggsaha and SWalrus have NO chance, I am kind of hoping they throw in the towel after 1 so I can get drunk, sober up, and have a real golf match that afternoon

rofl, nobody will play with me. I have crayons

Nope, never played with the great chunky, but I know quite a few people who have and I have gotten my report card. Cookie got sh*t canned the entire outing. Your pairings suck and were predictable. Just admit that you paired up the frog and the Irishman as sacrifices. It sure did work, cause they don't have a snowballs chance. Too bad 2/3 of your other pairings were stupid.

LMAO. You and the team your on calling out another team and their perceived sacrifices.

This cracks me up.....there must be zero self reflection in your camp.

ah, how cute. The woe is me post from cookie. Dude, face it, you have a turd shortgame. You can't fix it by July. No amount of talking can save you on the golf course. I can't wait to watch you guys fail. I want to hear the excuses.

As I said, we will see. No one was a sacrifice not sure why you would think that. Bullfrog has been very upfront about his game and he is better than I am so how is it a sacrifice? I thought my pairings were good. I guess if you become Capt we will see how you pair....Wait we've already seen that. It's like being heckled by Cubs fans

LMAO. You and the team your on calling out another team and their perceived sacrifices.

None whatsoever! Look at the matchups and tell me who will ahve the lead after the morning matches. Then tell me who was easier to read.

What team do we have that's sacrificial? You want to say Hanks/smalls but have you seen who they're playing? The knuckler has a worse short game than you. You have no clue what gets the wins in this thing.

To be fair, the same could be said about your competition right?
And heck, even your partner....

No comprendo

Hey Mr. Realist Chunky,
Who will have the lead after the morning session?

ah, how cute. The woe is me post from cookie. Dude, face it, you have a turd shortgame. You can't fix it by July. No amount of talking can save you on the golf course. I can't wait to watch you guys fail. I want to hear the excuses.

How does it feel up there? You look down upon everyone around you.....no wonder people say what they do.

What team do we have that's sacrificial? You want to say Hanks/smalls but have you seen who they're playing? The knuckler has a worse short game than you. You have no clue what gets the wins in this thing.

the knuckler has a great short game actually, I can attest to that.

Back