Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the leading edge look a lot different on the ATV to you? Or was I just seeing something that wasnt there?

They look very similar in leading edge as well, to me. The difference, if any, is negligible.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

So I went to a local golf shop today to try out a 5 wood and I took some old clubs to trade in, and the dealer is going to give me a brand new RBZ tour 18* 5 wood in stiff for $115 after trade in, would I get this or the r11s 3 wood? I have to buy taylormade since he only sells taylormade haha

I'm pondering shoes. Not Hawk pondering mind you. This will be a purchase. I want a pair of the Crossflex but no idea when they will actually be available. I am wondering how the TW13s will look with shorts. And of course the Trues just haunt me

I think my belly putter's going back in the bag. I feel lost on the putting surface lately.

So I went to a local golf shop today to try out a 5 wood and I took some old clubs to trade in, and the dealer is going to give me a brand new RBZ tour 18* 5 wood in stiff for $115 after trade in, would I get this or the r11s 3 wood? I have to buy taylormade since he only sells taylormade haha

I'd go other way around man. RBZ 3 wood and R11S 5 wood. The RBZ is going to be better off the tee and the R11S will be better form the ground in my experiences.

I'd go other way around man. RBZ 3 wood and R11S 5 wood. The RBZ is going to be better off the tee and the R11S will be better form the ground in my experiences.

Ah I see thanks man, I may only be able to get a 5 wood now that I think about it, which one would be better overall if I can only get the 5 wood?

Ah I see thanks man, I may only be able to get a 5 wood now that I think about it, which one would be better overall if I can only get the 5 wood?

Personally I'd recommend the R11S. But go try them out yourself, see which works for you.

Personally I'd recommend the R11S. But go try them out yourself, see which works for you.

Thanks again, I'll be going back this next week when I get paid to try out and buy one haha, I mainly use the 5 wood off the ground so the r11s may be best for me

One of the two of these;
deluxe-cart-bag.jpg

Cleveland-Golf-CG-Black-Staff-Bag_Default_550.jpeg

I LOVE the look of the Black mini Staff bag. If I were choosing between the two I'd choose the staff bag.

Agreed with everyone above. 2nd bag by a wide margin.

Seems like everyone's in agreement: the bottom one is the right one

If you get the Black mini, that would be awesome. I'd love to see pics.

2nd bag for sure. So epic! I think I saw a pretty good deal on that yesterday WE, let me look around and see if I can't find it.

2nd bag for sure. So epic! I think I saw a pretty good deal on that yesterday WE, let me look around and see if I can't find it.
I saw a deal for it on eBay yesterday for less than $200, but now I cant find it.

I saw a deal for it on eBay yesterday for less than $200, but now I cant find it.
That's exactly where I had seen it. I can't find it either. We were probably looking at the same deal.

The cheapest I can find brand new outside of Ebay is $280, which is way too much.

Blind9 WE. It's always the answer to THP's pondering problems...

That's exactly where I had seen it. I can't find it either. We were probably looking at the same deal.

The cheapest I can find brand new outside of Ebay is $280, which is way too much.
Yeah, It had to be the same one then. I think it was "Buy it Now" for like $174.99

Blind9 WE. It's always the answer to THP's pondering problems...
True, thanks JN.

Pondering why it took so long to build my 60* wedge and G20 3w. They finally shipped today, which means I won't have them this weekend. =(

Now that the irons are set, its wedge time. It's down to TaylorMade ATV and Mizuno MP-T12. Liked the T12 much better than the R12 and I love the DG Spinner stock offering, but the TaylorMade 56* I hit a few times has me intrigued as hell. I just wish I could have worked with it around the green, but for full shots, it blew everything else out of the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back