The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see the youtube video where the guy made Mrs. Doubtfire look like a horror movie with Suspensful music and different effects? It is great.

no im gonna have to search for that one! lol

Did you see the youtube video where the guy made Mrs. Doubtfire look like a horror movie with Suspensful music and different effects? It is great.

Music can change so much that is awesome.. Siri reminded me to google it when I get home :)

Thank you for posting that. That is awesome!

That is pretty funny.

That's pretty good.

Joss Whedon did a couple of episodes of Buffy playing with the sound, one where it was all sound no dialgue and the other without the score. Both great episodes.

Grrr. Late to the discussion as usual. You and I have discussed this before JB. I take option 1 all day everyday. Hopefully this person does not mind me saying this. Griff was someone who was not overly active in banter. Everytime he posted about equipment though his posts were interesting. I knew he would be a great tester and he has been.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I agree with you chunky.

So honest question to those that sign up for testings, and pay attention to signups.

What is more active in your opinion?
1. Person posts 70 posts per week and usually in equipment or tournament threads.
2. Person posts 150 posts per week, but 95% of them are in the random and off topic threads.

Late to the conversation since I don't spend as much time in the off topic as I do golf stuff lol

I think the 1st option is the active option of course especially since this is a golf forum. I understand posts here and there about bantering an such

I hope you aren't referring to me on the second one lol

So honest question to those that sign up for testings, and pay attention to signups.

1. Person posts 70 posts per week and usually in equipment or tournament threads.
2. Person posts 150 posts per week, but 95% of them are in the random and off topic threads.

Soley based on this question I would go with #1.

My opinion- If someone is active on the forum be it banter or actual golf talk I think they are active. Most everyone I see in the banter threads are active in the golf threads as well. There are a handful of members that post a lot in the banter threads but I think thats what makes this site great. I myself read almost every section of the forum but sometimes I do not feel the need to post in certain threads. Yes I could but sometimes I think why even post as its been said 20 times already in whichever thread. Tough call JB but I think you have done a good job choosing testers, you just never know how they will perform.

Cheese and Rice! Just got this in the mail today.

gd201207_cover_290.jpg

Cheese and Rice! Just got this in the mail today.

gd201207_cover_290.jpg

Yeah I got mine last night it's a nice read and I'm glad they did Bubba's driver swing, it's so untraditional as the analyzer said but hey watch the ball go 350 yards straight haha

There's some cool stuff in there

Yeah I got mine last night it's a nice read and I'm glad they did Bubba's driver swing, it's so untraditional as the analyzer said but hey watch the ball go 350 yards straight haha

There's some cool stuff in there

Yeah, I am going to tear into it later. My driver has sucked for the past month, so I am sure I will be even more messed up after reading this. LOL.

I'm very late to the conversation (some would say Chunkylate) but I was actually golfing all day instead of just talking about it. Yeah, go ahead, turn green with envy.

I'm glad I don't have the job of picking the testers. There are way too many variables. I can't really answer the original question without actually seeing the posts. It all comes down to who you think would make a better tester for the product in question. I think the bottom line is, who do you think will take it seriously and try to give the best reviews possible. Anyone can just say, yep I liked it, but not everyone can explain in detail why.

Honda generators are incredible! Just in time for storm season my "emergency" power was installed today. Just enough to run the lights and one appliance at a time but man this is kinda nice.

--
Tapatalk2

Honda generators are incredible! Just in time for storm season my "emergency" power was installed today. Just enough to run the lights and one appliance at a time but man this is kinda nice.

--
Tapatalk2

Nothing better than to be sitting there with lights while all the neighbors are using candles.

Nothing better than to be sitting there with lights while all the neighbors are using candles.

I can't see my neighbors. They're 15 miles away.

--
Tapatalk2

That's good then, they won't be coming over to use your coffeemaker.

I can see SW sitting in his living room with the one light he has shining on his new clubs, just smiling

I can see SW sitting in his living room with the one light he has shining on his new clubs, just smiling

Haha close, I'm in the kitchen. My house is built like a bunker and cell reception blows in there, plus I'm closer to the beer cooler. THP, YouTube, and slacker radio are entertaining me.

--
Tapatalk2

I think someone may have gotten bent over in the marketplace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back