The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raccoons are funny in movies. Robin Williams has one in his RV oven which makes for an amusing situation. I wonder if JB and GG have found a raccoon in the Tour Van oven?

Kevin

Fun fact: I don't like eating whole apples, but cut into apple slices and I could eat them all day.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Fun fact: I don't like eating whole apples, but cut into apple slices and I could eat them all day.

I knew I liked you.

--
Tapatalk2

Interesting. I hate onions, but love onion rings. And I won't eat corn on the cob, but once I cut it off the cob, I tear it up.

Interesting. I hate onions, but love onion rings. And I won't eat corn on the cob, but once I cut it off the cob, I tear it up.

You know how they call corn on the cob "corn on the cob", right? But that's how it comes out of the ground, man. They should call that "corn". They should call every other version "corn off the cob". It's not like if you cut off my arm, you would call my arm "Mitch"; but then reattach it and call it "Mitch all together". - - - Mitch Hedberg

Oh, Robin Williams you irrepressible bastard. Now you have your RV rocking back and forth on a mountain top without the wheels even touching the ground.

Kevin

I just bought a new suit cause my other suits haven't been tailored since I lost all this weight and I looked silly. Love a new a suit.

I turned on the Wegman's while my son (4 yo) was eating lunch. Normally he complains that he wants a different movie, and we go back to cartoons.

Today he watched a couple minutes and then started asking questions like "Where's the flag Daddy?" And "Where's the ball".

When he heard the crowd applaud, he put down his fork and started clapping too.

I think I might have a convert and an eventual viewing buddy.

I turned on the Wegman's while my son (4 yo) was eating lunch. Normally he complains that he wants a different movie, and we go back to cartoons.

Today he watched a couple minutes and then started asking questions like "Where's the flag Daddy?" And "Where's the ball".

When he heard the crowd applaud, he put down his dork and started clapping too.

How cute haha, perhaps you do have a new golf buddy

This is what we had for breakfast they don't look too happy

7169859207_0f5c0ab186.jpg

I love bread eggs (that's what we call them).

I love bread eggs (that's what we call them).

Yeah haha we call them smiley eggs or something of the sort, they are delicious haha

I just bought a new suit cause my other suits haven't been tailored since I lost all this weight and I looked silly. Love a new a suit.

A guy needs to look sharp when he's at the campground with his new pop up camper.

Kevin

These dudes got some huevos.

When he heard the crowd applaud, he put down his fork and started clapping too.

I had my almost two year old on my hip when I went into Golfsmith today. We walked by the practice putting green, and another customer was trying some putters, Simon watched him make a putt and proceeded to clap for him.

I bought some Vanilla Silk soy milk to spite my GF last night while we were at the grocery store. I am fricken in love with this stuff!

A lady in our central committee golf tournament came within 1 foot of making an ace today and winning a set of Cleveland CG16 irons. It was her first time playing in over a year, plus some.

back in civilization. Crappy cell service while camping. Gotta catch up with THP.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

A guy needs to look sharp when he's at the campground with his new pop up camper.

Kevin
I will look pretty good out there.
back in civilization. Crappy cell service while camping. Gotta catch up with THP.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
You didn't miss a lot, mcook still sucks and the Texaz THP'ers don't know how to update while golfing at the same time. They are a simple minded group.

I bought some Vanilla Silk soy milk to spite my GF last night while we were at the grocery store. I am fricken in love with this stuff!

haha that stuff is pretty good. I tried using it in my cereal for a few weeks but gave up because its more expensive and doesnt last as long. Taste great though.

You know how they call corn on the cob "corn on the cob", right? But that's how it comes out of the ground, man. They should call that "corn". They should call every other version "corn off the cob". It's not like if you cut off my arm, you would call my arm "Mitch"; but then reattach it and call it "Mitch all together". - - - Mitch Hedberg

I think we are all dumber for having read that!

Thats oddd, I wouldn't have figured a haircut would have affected your trouser size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back