The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being out late drinking and waking up to deal with kids is awful. I can honestly say that I don't think it's worth it.

Haha definitely not worth it. I had that Saturday

Youngins take all the fun out of late night festivities. I'm to the point that I want to go home at 10pm when we get a baby sitter now.

Youngins take all the fun out of late night festivities. I'm to the point that I want to go home at 10pm when we get a baby sitter now.

We got home at 2. What a stupid decision. I feel like I ate an ash tray, lol

We got home at 2. What a stupid decision. I feel like I ate an ash tray, lol

Oh my god. That's horrible dude. I'd want to sit in a corner and cry lol.

Oh my god. That's horrible dude. I'd want to sit in a corner and cry lol.

Hahaha, no can do dude. Sitting on the beach tapatalking. We had fun last night. It was worth it.

Hell, the beach is a great spot to recover.

LOL @ the parents in here.

Haha dudes you want to know what the ultimate is? When the kids get old enough to drive you home. Ding ding ding!

Haha dudes you want to know what the ultimate is? When the kids get old enough to drive you home. Ding ding ding!

Sweet! Only 13.5 more years to go. I'm going to go all mid-life crisis when he's old enough to get embarrassed.

That's awesome. I'm ready to drive home tomorrow. It's been a great vacation but I'm ready for some normalcy.

We made bad decisions.

Lol, I remember the day and three kids, all under 6. Add one with diabetes and a night out just was not worth it. Funny looking back now and seeing them get the pay back, haha.

Lol, I remember the day and three kids, all under 6. Add one with diabetes and a night out just was not worth it. Funny looking back now and seeing them get the pay back, haha.

It is hard but you have to cut loose a little.

Having a kid wake you up at 6:30-7 after a night of drinking is not good. It is almost as bad as going to work after a night of drinking.

It is hard but you have to cut loose a little.

Yes you do or you will go nuts eventually. It's not so bad after the diaper stage.

A/C is out again here, for about the 10th time in the last 2 years, at least two or three times each summer it goes out. Maybe they will figure it out some day, maybe not.

I have off of work today and got up early to play, but the course I was going to play doesn't open until 11 and the other has a tournament this morning. Not awesome.

A/C is broken and blasting down on me....It's only 65 in my office right now, not that I'm a penguin or anything

A/C is broken and blasting down on me....It's only 65 in my office right now, not that I'm a penguin or anything

65? I'd kill for 65. Just point me in the direction.

That sounds amazing.

you guys are nuts haha

Hell, I would just kill for some dry heat right now. Florida makes Bama look like a desert, but at least it is cool and breezy.
you guys are nuts haha

Having a kid wake you up at 6:30-7 after a night of drinking is not good. It is almost as bad as going to work after a night of drinking.
Isn't that a rite of passage though? I did that for a year, the only day I didn't go in after an alcohol night was Monday mornings. Took Sunday nights off to recover from the other six nights, haha.

seeing that .50 Cal putter soldd on the forum....slap to tha FACE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back