The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc says I need to spend less time on the computer (aka THP) because I've been getting too many migraines. :(

Sounds like you need to get a second opinion from a more hacker friendly Doc....

Doc says I need to spend less time on the computer (aka THP) because I've been getting too many migraines. :(

I'm pretty sure Dr. Teeth is a doctor of sorts. I'd go to him for a second opinion about THP activity, and then maybe get a routine cleaning?

Canker sores and just bad luck in general. Don't know what the deal is with the canker sores but I have been getting a lot lately, this time on my F@#$ing tongue, and its huge and hurts to just talk to eat. Besides the canker sores, I've just been pissed in general at most things, work, house won't sell, out of shape, etc... I need to drop some lbs and need a vacation.

Canker sores and just bad luck in general. Don't know what the deal is with the canker sores but I have been getting a lot lately, this time on my F@#$ing tongue, and its huge and hurts to just talk to eat. Besides the canker sores, I've just been pissed in general at most things, work, house won't sell, out of shape, etc... I need to drop some lbs and need a vacation.

I get them a bunch too, and they are very painful. I've heard it said that stress causes them to be more frequent though, and from the sound of it, stress seems to be your middle name given that list.

I'm pretty sure Dr. Teeth is a doctor of sorts. I'd go to him for a second opinion about THP activity, and then maybe get a routine cleaning?
Dude, you're back from the Cabin in the Woods? You married yet?

Dude, you're back from the Cabin in the Woods? You married yet?

Got back from Texarkana Sunday night around 9:30 or so. 19 days till the wedding. Speaking of that, I spent 2 freakin hours at the Hillsborough County courthouse getting the marriage certificate. Ohh man, what a $hitshow. It was like the DMV meets Jerry Springer today. They said it's usually busy on Mondays and Fridays, but they'd broken their own record of most in a day and it was only 1pm.

I have developed a minor migraine from spending the better part of the day discussing politics and social issues, with a person I vehemently disagree with. So, it's nap time for me. And I will probably be asleep when TM ATV testers are announced, so a big good luck to all those that threw their hat in the ring to give these a run. See ya's later.

Did you dream about TM wedges....you must have! Ha!

Stubborn arse shaft pulls out of drivers. Took for freaking ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you dream about TM wedges....you must have! Ha!

As much wedge pondering I have done recently, I am surprised I haven't started dreaming of wedges. I was out like a light. I may have joined the dog in dreaming about chasing rabbits.

And jman is in spork heaven.

--
Tapatalk2

*Rant*

Awesome competitions only open to US residents, what about me?

*End Rant*

And jman is in spork heaven.

--
Tapatalk2

That is one bad arse spork.

Thanks for that JRod! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sporks are for rookie eaters. I eat everything with a forged blade.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Add to the rant my damn Talamonti has a crack in it! Friggin' pisses me off.

Looks like I'm going to get to try out the ProLaunch Red I've had forever now. Grr.

Add to the rant my damn Talamonti has a crack in it! Friggin' pisses me off.

Looks like I'm going to get to try out the ProLaunch Red I've had forever now. Grr.

It's a good shaft for the money. I was pleasantly surprised.

Regripping 7 irons took me a bit over 2 hours. Wow. I need to get better at this.

Regripping 7 irons took me a bit over 2 hours. Wow. I need to get better at this.

Wow, lol. What were you doing, eating inbetween each club?

It's a good shaft for the money. I was pleasantly surprised.

I keep hearing that it is, I really am excited to try it finally, I'm just more pissed that I now have a ruined shaft sitting in the staff bag. Hate that.

Wowza dude.

Yes you do.

I keep hearing that it is, I really am excited to try it finally, I'm just more pissed that I now have a ruined shaft sitting in the staff bag. Hate that.

Wowza dude.

I have a nice shaft I could trade for a putter! Hah!

Was you short a few tools? The first time is always a process, especially if you don't have the right tools at your disposal.

I was just having some trouble getting them on. Each club was like: 5 mins to get the grip and tape off and 10 or so to get the new grip on. With a bit more time for the first few and a bit of time in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back