Cleveland Releases Black Irons

Awesome. If you said that in the vidoe, I apologize. Can't watch right now.

he's got a clinic tonight so he'll spend some time with them. he also will pick a wedgie

I will do it on camera (again) if it makes you smile Dean. hahaha

Awesome. If you said that in the vidoe, I apologize. Can't watch right now.

no problem bro

That's great Yorkem!! Crazy that they came in on the same day as your clinic, get started out right with em buddy.

When I tried these out I didn't see much different in distance than my burners, I did however see more consistent high ball flight though, I really liked the black and the graphite version looked awesome in all black too!

That's great Yorkem!! Crazy that they came in on the same day as your clinic, get started out right with em buddy.

I know, and I am stoked. Might be a little muddy out there but I do not care. These are getting hit today!

When I tried these out I didn't see much different in distance than my burners, I did however see more consistent high ball flight though, I really liked the black and the graphite version looked awesome in all black too!

I agree completely. They just look sick.

that shaft/head combo looks great. I can't wait to hear what you think of them after your clinic tonight.

Those look sick Yorkem!

sweet looking sticks knuckler

Yorkem, awesome! Dude, you are going to love those irons. Cant wait to hear your thoughts on them. I love the fact that with the Black irons a nice smooth swing just lets the ball fly!

I'm pondering these hard mainly because of Miyazaki graphite shaft.

I'm pondering these hard mainly because of Miyazaki graphite shaft.

The shafts are awesome but don't let those clubheads fool you...the ball just flew off those things when I hit them. I still wish I could have gotten them but it was just too much money at the time since I just bought my RXFs.

I feel like I would have to get stiffer shafts than my steel shafts if they were graphite. I'm not too sure if that's accurate though

I feel like I would have to get stiffer shafts than my steel shafts if they were graphite. I'm not too sure if that's accurate though
You would be surprised at how stout the C Kua graphites are in these irons.

Dude! Yorkem! Can't wait to see/read/watch your thoughts!

That's great!

this would be my ideal setup . . .
7143625759_a96ebefd9f.jpg

The Miyazaki iron shafts are incredibly stout, these aren't your grandpas graphite shafts.

This^^^^ Everything I have heard about them is that they are as stout as a stiff steel shaft with all of the benefits of graphite. I will find out first hand tonight

Dude! Yorkem! Can't wait to see/read/watch your thoughts!

I will have them posted for you tomorrow at the latest.

The Miyazaki iron shafts are incredibly stout, these aren't your grandpas graphite shafts.

I love this statement. Rep added

Yorkem those are freaking great looking sticks and I can't wait to hear you thoughts on them once you get them out to the range. Up close on camera you are the best mean mugger I've seen since Jake

This^^^^ Everything I have heard about them is that they are as stout as a stiff steel shaft with all of the benefits of graphite. I will find out first hand tonight

I will have them posted for you tomorrow at the latest.

I love this statement. Rep added

I will look into these things, instead of spending so much money on new shafts for my old irons., I may just look into getting fit properly for these irons.I love the way they looked, felt and how consistent they were. Heck I was amazed at how consistent everything I tried from cleveland was. I spent the entire day at their demur day and I tried out almost every combination possible haha The tour rep gave me a bunch of sleeves of the new srixon line to try out. I am so impressed by everything cleveland that I just bought a mashie, I may be getting a black driver, and irons some day

Yorkem those are freaking great looking sticks and I can't wait to hear you thoughts on them once you get them out to the range. Up close on camera you are the best mean mugger I've seen since Jake

This just made me laugh really hard.

I will look into these things, instead of spending so much money on new shafts for my old irons., I may just look into getting fit properly for these irons.I love the way they looked, felt and how consistent they were. Heck I was amazed at how consistent everything I tried from cleveland was. I spent the entire day at their demur day and I tried out almost every combination possible haha The tour rep gave me a bunch of sleeves of the new srixon line to try out. I am so impressed by everything cleveland that I just bought a mashie, I may be getting a black driver, and irons some day

You cannot go wrong with a Cleveland Golf product, especially if you get fit into it.

Yorkem has my Cleveland dream bag for sure.

Back