Cleveland Golf Ultimate Fathers Day

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Cleveland® Golf, in collaboration with GOLF® Magazine, is pleased to announce the 24[SUP]th[/SUP] Annual Cleveland® Golf Father/Son Golf Team Classic. This ultimate father/son experience, which will be held February 21-25, 2013 at Pebble Beach®, is a once-in-a-lifetime golf weekend where participants can play golf at the famous resort while competing against opponents that include GOLF® Magazine editors and writers. As teams go head-to-head in tournament competition, participants will get inside access to GOLF® Magazine’s award-winning journalists and learn the inside story on players, caddies and courses from the ultimate golf authorities. This unique experience is available to GOLF®Magazine readers as a special offer.

The Cleveland® Golf Father/Son Golf Team Classic includes:
FOUR NIGHTS AT THE LODGE AT PEBBLE BEACH®
ONE ROUND AT PEBBLE BEACH® GOLF LINKS
ONE ROUND AT THE LINKS AT SPANISH BAY
ONE ROUND AT BAYONET COURSE
DAILY BREAKFAST AT THE LODGE AT PEBBLE BEACH®
GIFTS, PRIZES, WELCOME RECEPTION, AWARDS BANQUET

The Cleveland® Golf Father/Son Golf Team Classic also includes other divisions such as Father/Daughter, Grandfather/Grandson, as well as other combinations. For more information about the Cleveland® Golf Father/Son Golf Team Classic, please visit www.clevelandgolf.com/fatherson.

This would be an incredible experience if money was never a concern. Very cool that Cleveland organizes something of this magnitude.

That sounds like a ton of fun. Maybe I should get Golf Magazine and try to go. Lol.

This looks like an incredible experience. It's certainly not cheap ($6,000+ w/o travel expense), but it would be an unbelievable experience to share with my dad.

Wow.. Spendy but neat nevertheless . Any takers?

Definitely out of my budget but I would love this, and I'm sure my dad would love it as well! Awesome gesture by Cleveland Golf!

oooweee that sticker price burns! I bet it would a great experience though!

Wow. Wish my dad could golf still.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I would do it...if I had an extra $8K sitting around with no use. It would be the memory to end all memories.

I've played both Pebble and Spanish Bay. Both were beautiful and would love another run at them.
But that kind of expense is way out of my budget.

That looks like an awesome experience to share.

Holy cow! I know there are 3 day 2 night packages that start at 1900 bucks with one round on spyglass and one on pebble.

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Wow, that would be an incredible experience. Wish I had been able to do something like that with my dad before he passed.

This would be an incredible experience if money was never a concern. Very cool that Cleveland organizes something of this magnitude.
Exactly. Too bad its not a contest.

It would be cool to do one day, that's for sure.

This would be awesome for those that have the finances to afford it. The memories that would come from this would be too cool!

Back