The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I watched the first four seasons of Mad Men in the last few weeks, I moved on to another show, Breaking Bad. I couldn't stop watching. Made it through the first 4 episodes last night. Pretty messed up show, but entertaining as hell. It's no wonder that Bryan Cranston won 3 straight Emmys.

Back to Mad Men, which is another great show in it's own right, I have Season 5, episodes 7-13 on the DVR. I downloaded 1 & 2 and watched them. I hope they start replaying the season so I don't have to buy 3-6.

Now that I watched the first four seasons of Mad Men in the last few weeks, I moved on to another show, Breaking Bad. I couldn't stop watching. Made it through the first 4 episodes last night. Pretty messed up show, but entertaining as hell. It's no wonder that Bryan Cranston won 3 straight Emmys.

Back to Mad Men, which is another great show in it's own right, I have Season 5, episodes 7-13 on the DVR. I downloaded 1 & 2 and watched them. I hope they start replaying the season so I don't have to buy 3-6.

Breaking Bad is unreal! Easily top 3 of my favorite shows on right now. Dexter is also on that list.

I just finished up season one of The Killing and thought it was pretty good.

4116ca4782a25910120f6a7067002d70_original.jpg

Nuff said...

bacon time!!

Breaking Bad is unreal! Easily top 3 of my favorite shows on right now. Dexter is also on that list.

I just finished up season one of The Killing and thought it was pretty good.
I gotta agree with Dexter.

Never seen The Killing, I'll add it to the list.

Lol, I have no idea what BK is thinking with this one. I like my bacon, but that just looks sick to me.

yeah my stomach is getting upset looking at the pic and trying to guess how it tastes

Today will be my first time on the course since the great iron switch of 2012. A tournament, nonetheless. Pretty stoked, and a little worried, all balled into one. Lol.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

Need to watch breaking bad. Been holding off so I can start at the beginning.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Breaking bad is one of the only shows I've ever watched religiously from the first episode on. Such a great show.

Breaking bad is one of the only shows I've ever watched religiously from the first episode on. Such a great show.

Same.. I love that show. And dexter.

I've had 3, sopranos, six feet under, and now Dexter. Ive enjoyed them all.

dexter is addicting
same with game of thrones

I've had 3, sopranos, six feet under, and now Dexter. Ive enjoyed them all.

Sopranos was my favorite by far
then I got sucked into watching "the Wire", man was that awesome too

havent found anything I like that was even close to those 2 (besides 24)

Ive only had a few shows that I never missed and watched beginning to end. Dexter we caught up with after missing the first couple seasons and is now a must watch. The others have been The Shield, my all time favorite show, Sons of Anarchy and Rescue Me. Oh yeah and '24 too.

Ive only had a few shows that I never missed and watched beginning to end. Dexter we caught up with after missing the first couple seasons and is now a must watch. The others have been The Shield, my all time favorite show, Sons of Anarchy and Rescue Me. Oh yeah and '24 too.

Here's a random fact nugget. I've seen every episode of 24 but the finale.

--
Tapatalk2

Rescue me huh....... No wonder you asked if you could come ride the fire truck and play with the siren yesterday.

Rescue me huh....... No wonder you asked if you could come ride the fire truck and play with the siren yesterday.

Im still pissed you didnt bring the ladder truck with you like you promised.

Im still pissed you didnt bring the ladder truck with you like you promised.

Sorry i told you it was on a call.

Lost too broski?

LOST reached cant miss status towards to end for me but a few seasons in the middle were sketchy.

This Friday is most likely my last graduation from any school/training program. Thank God.

Will be in and out of here a little sparingly this weekend. Going up to VT with my partner to see a friend of ours for the long weekend (Thurs - Sun). Hopefully I'll have tapatalk access.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back