cool little suprise....

Relapsable1

Reaction score
Handicap
Well, I went to my home course to play a round

My courses web site - http://www.taylorgolf.com/lakes/

And after my round, somone walked up to me with a smile, hand shake, and a new cleavland 60 degree .588 wedge with a solid steal shaft and a brand new winn grip,
I looked at the guy like he was crazy and he was like, i watched ur whole round and was seriously impressed in u cause most 17 year olds I see don't shoot under par or even close, and he told me he wanted me to sign up for a tournament that will be taking place the start of july, I said thanks but I said I wouldn't accept the club but he insisted an said if u keep it up, ull go far an hopfuly a pro. Idk what really happend bit it was definatly an un expected suprise.

What?

Some dude gave you a wedge because you're going to be a pro?

That's cool.

That's really awesome! They would probably give me a golf for dummies book

And this guy will show up one day out of nowhere and tell you that you owe him something...

Did you see him watching your round?

How many drinks did the guy have? Take the wedge and run! :)

Interesting how he knew you were 17 :bulgy-eyes:

was he driving this van?
scaled.php

Cool and creep at the same time.

Did he offer you popsicles?

I'd love for someone to give me a free wedge. Maybe I'll practice my golf game some more.

;) you might want to check in at the pro shop to make sure they're not missing a wedge ;)

This thread is just so full of weird.

Ha. You should have said you would be better with three, not one.

Did his van have windows?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

"You sure do you have a pretty mouth. And short game."

This is funny.... Yeah that's a bit weird.

Well, I went to my home course to play a round

My courses web site - http://www.taylorgolf.com/lakes/

And after my round, somone walked up to me with a smile, hand shake, and a new cleavland 60 degree .588 wedge with a solid steal shaft and a brand new winn grip,
I looked at the guy like he was crazy and he was like, i watched ur whole round and was seriously impressed in u cause most 17 year olds I see don't shoot under par or even close, and he told me he wanted me to sign up for a tournament that will be taking place the start of july, I said thanks but I said I wouldn't accept the club but he insisted an said if u keep it up, ull go far an hopfuly a pro. Idk what really happend bit it was definatly an un expected suprise.

Congratulations. That does sound a little strange though.

Back