cool little suprise....

Well, there are still some genuinely decent and well intentioned people in the world still, but then again, can't be too careful either (which is a crying shame).

Interesting how he knew you were 17 :bulgy-eyes:
I told him cause there's sorta an age that if ur to young for this tournament I'm signing up for u can't play, and I think it was that van :p an I told my friend and he said it was his boss, so now its more cool than creepy

Wow....what I was reading at the beginning of this was very creepy. Just glad that it turned out to be someone that someone actually knew. So, yeah that is really cool. Keep up the good work in that case.

I can see Ole Gray doing this and then asking me the next day if I've seen his 588. :alien:

did the guy use phrases like "it puts lotion on its skin"? "squeal like a pig boy"?
he might be in your closet right now

did the guy use phrases like "it puts lotion on its skin"? "squeal like a pig boy"?
he might be in your closet right now

Lol

"you want some popsicles, my cellar is full of popsicles."

Herbert-Family guy

was he wearing a trench coat?

I know most of the responses in this thread have been tongue in cheek, but maybe the guy reads THP and saw all the nice things people on here do for each other and thought he'd give it a shot. I sent a shirt to a young guy on here and Chris Hansen hasn't shown up yet, so I guess I'm safe.

Nothing is free in this world........watch out!

Even if you know who the guy is it still doesn't make it safe or normal. If I was you i'd be informing both the pro shop and my parents about. This guy may have the best of intentions in his mind!!!

Even if you know who the guy is it still doesn't make it safe or normal. If I was you i'd be informing both the pro shop and my parents about. This guy may have the best of intentions in his mind!!!

I agree. Truth be told though, if someone offered me a new driver or putter under these circumstances, I'd take it and run, shouting "Thank you!" as I hauled a$$.

Just keeping it real.

The guy is 17, not 7, so I don't think he needs to go overboard on the caution thing. It hasn't gotten that bad has it?

creepy-guy.jpg

You shot under par with a 36 handicap?

Exactly what I was thinking.

I'd still think very strangely if something like this happened. Unless he watched my short game suck horribly and when handing it to me he said here you need this more than I do.

was the "tournament" he wanted you to "play" in, in his "root cellar"?

I had a guy give me a ball after a round once... He told me to bring more than one next time I played... maybe I spent too much time looking in the woods.

Back