Forum Testing Signup - SeeMore Milled Series

One thing is for certain, SeeMore has a beautiful line of putters. Probably one of the best looking lines in golf at the moment.

How many people saw JB post in this thread and immediately clicked on it with their stomach in a knot? Hahaha

Guilty.

And I also suspect that JB knew that would happen too.

Guilty.

And I also suspect that JB knew that would happen too.

Hehe he doesnt that from time to time and makes me laugh every time.

One thing is for certain, SeeMore has a beautiful line of putters. Probably one of the best looking lines in golf at the moment.

I may be in the minority here. But I think that every putter company makes beautiful putters. It's Seemore's attention to detail and customer service that set them apart. It isn't hard for a company to make a putter that you want to buy. It is really hard for a company to care about you after you buy their putter. SeeMore does that better than everyone.

I may be in the minority here. But I think that every putter company makes beautiful putters. It's Seemore's attention to detail and customer service that set them apart. It isn't hard for a company to make a putter that you want to buy. It is really hard for a company to care about you after you buy their putter. SeeMore does that better than everyone.

It could be me, but I don't like the looks of most of the Nike, Taylormade, or Odyssey putters. Don't get me wrong there are 1 or 2 from each that I think are ok looking, but most of them just aren't for me. Vice versa, companies like Ping, Scotty, Never Compromise, and SeeMore, I like the looks of pretty much all their putters.

Just comes down to personal preference.

It could be me, but I don't like the looks of most of the Nike, Taylormade, or Odyssey putters. Don't get me wrong there are 1 or 2 from each that I think are ok looking, but most of them just aren't for me. Vice versa, companies like Ping, Scotty, Never Compromise, and SeeMore, I like the looks of pretty much all their putters.

Just comes down to personal preference.
'

Perhaps it's the more traditional look . . . like this one for example lol

ping-sydney-putter.jpg

x 2. Completely agree

Isn't this about SeeMore testing and focusing on the milled series by them? Not that hideous thing above?

The focus here should probably be on SeeMore, not other brands or their prictures.

I think my favorite might be the Black Gunmetal ONE cs.

productimage-picture-onecs-gunmetal-281_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

Ohhh... yeah... I get more confident just looking at the PHOTO provided by SeeMore!

Tap tap taparoo

Last edited:
As much as the putter will blow minds during this testing. The interaction with SeeMore and the SPIs will change the way the testers putt. That will be the most fun for me to see.

'

Perhaps it's the more traditional look . . . like this one for example lol
Haha, that club looks like it came off a UFO, not sure what Ping was thinking with that one.

Truthfully went to the website and found a few that I love but refuse to pick one because I don't want to get my hopes up. They have lots of great looking putters, that's for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guys - please remember that this is the signup thread that is still open to test the SeeMore Milled series. Please keep the banter about other putters, etc out of this thread and the focus on SeeMore and this testing opportunity.

A lot of putters out there look terrible... I happen to dislike pretty much every PING putter besides the Anser style putters and the Nome. Odyssey has made some hideous mallets. I gamed the Mini-T last fall. Part of the reason I got rid of it was because of how hideous it was. Remember Matt Every's Blackhawk? Or the Futura? Even now I don't like the 2-ball putters.

Many many putters are beautiful though. I really am hoping people love this testing. I should call SeeMore and do an over the phone fitting, just because I want to experience the service that so many say is so great.

Guys - please remember that this is the signup thread that is still open to test the SeeMore Milled series. Please keep the banter about other putters, etc out of this thread and the focus on SeeMore and this testing opportunity.

The Cookie Modster hath spoken!! Haha, sorry been wanting to call you the Cookie Modster since you got the position.

I really hope I get picked for this. Would make my year.

1. What putter do you currently play? Recently purchased a used SeeMore FGP and it has helped the game no ends.
2. Have you tried out RST? I have now and can safely say it is extremly helpful.
3. What are your thoughts on alignment in general? I have always used CS putters and found that my aligment could be slightly off. The aligment with SeeMore putters is seriously simple and helps to take a bit of the pressure of this part of the game.
4. RH or LH? Right Hand
5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? I consider myself pretty active on THP, I as a rule don't post unless I can add to the discussion, but I do make a point of coming by everyday to see what little tidbits of knowledge and info I can glean from the mine of information available.

Thanks THP and SeeMore for this opportunity!!

A lot of putters out there look terrible... I happen to dislike pretty much every PING putter besides the Anser style putters and the Nome. Odyssey has made some hideous mallets. I gamed the Mini-T last fall. Part of the reason I got rid of it was because of how hideous it was. Remember Matt Every's Blackhawk? Or the Futura? Even now I don't like the 2-ball putters.

Many many putters are beautiful though. I really am hoping people love this testing. I should call SeeMore and do an over the phone fitting, just because I want to experience the service that so many say is so great.
If you don't end up getting a chance to test these out, definitely give them a call. I haven't tested any of them and relied on word of mouth here and called them up and all the stories are true, they are awesome at what they do; Great CS, fantastic putters.

Looking forward to the announcement on this one today. I had the pleasure of testing the SeeMore insert series last year, going to be some very happy THP'ers announced later with quite the task ahead of them!!

The milled series is absolutely gorgeous, looking forward to adding one to my collection here shortly.
Me too Cookie, exciting stuff!

I looke don likne and never saw that one. NICE! Wish I could see the back side. LOL

You mean this view?

productimage-picture-black-carbon-m5x-cs-356_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

That putter is awesome!!!!

Yes it is. I keep looking at some others but always go back to that bad arse looking one.

You mean this view?

Yes it is. I keep looking at some others but always go back to that bad arse looking one.

Drool.

Tap tap taparoo

Holy Carp thank you so much to Seemore and THP!

1. What putter do you currently play? I have a Bettinardi SS9 that I currently am rolling.

2. Have you tried out RST? Only in the stores and Im intrigued. I don't think I was using it correctly so at times it was hit and miss. I felt awkward setting up but believe with some consultation I could get it right.

3. What are your thoughts on alignment in general? Crucial, crucial, crucial... Did I mention crucial? I still have an Odyssey DART putter in my stable for this reason. When I need a refresher on how to line myself up I use this putter as a practice session. It helps more than I can put into words.

4. RH or LH? RH

5. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? I do, my time during the week is limited to mornings or night. Weekends are free. One thing I love above all else on THP is the discussion. Whether its golf, golf equipment or life in general. Love to share my thoughts on equipment and have a good discussion with THP'ers whether we agree or disagree.

You mean this view?

Thats the one im stuck on too Kmac! Its gorgeous and I think it would be a great competitor against my current putter.

After playing yesterday for the first time (on a course) in about a month I can see how helpful the RST technology can be. When you don't get out there as often as you would like things like alignment can easily be off. Having a putter that takes that out of the equation would be awesome. One less thing to think about when trying to get back into the groove.

I think my favorite might be the Black Gunmetal ONE cs.

productimage-picture-onecs-gunmetal-281_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

Ohhh... yeah... I get more confident just looking at the PHOTO provided by SeeMore!

Tap tap taparoo

That set up is awesome right there. No way to send that ball off line!

Back