Morgan Cup - Video Thread

I could take 30 practice swings and still play faster than you because I won't be chasing my ball around for 7-8 shots a hole

Keep telling yourself that slo-mo.

I truly love when people pretend to avoid the videos about them. Its all in fun, but the thin skin shows during that the most. Either a quick quote to another video of an unboxing or something. Or the reply to something before it to quickly bump it. It makes for a chuckle and one that I know will be more telling as we move closer to the Cup.

Hilarious video JB. WFP keeps getting better and better.

Longer than you and Hanks will last in your round 1 match. TNolan and I are going to destroy you.
You won't have CG13 IN13 to carry you in our match so I don't know how you are planning on doing that.

Jesus JB, you are mad! These videos are classic. The honesty of Yorkem is unmatched. Keep'em coming!

WFP Special Edition Broadcast.
While not a video in general, here is a very interesting audio recording of a phone call with P4B that took place earlier this evening. Unbeknownst to him, the WFP cameras were rolling as he described what he thought about the matchup against INternetGolfer & Yorkem.

Yorkem was struggling to get video uploaded for some reason, so his captain asked if I could assist. Here is Yorkem spitting the truth.

I truly love when people pretend to avoid the videos about them. Its all in fun, but the thin skin shows during that the most. Either a quick quote to another video of an unboxing or something. Or the reply to something before it to quickly bump it. It makes for a chuckle and one that I know will be more telling as we move closer to the Cup.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you needed me to pat you on the bottom and tell you what a good job you did. I'll try to be more sensitive to your needs. Good job Joshy, now go play with your friends, and if you need me to quote you again and I forget to do it, you just let me know. All better now?

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you needed me to pat you on the bottom and tell you what a good job you did. I'll try to be more sensitive to your needs. Good job Joshy, now go play with your friends, and if you need me to quote you again and I forget to do it, you just let me know. All better now?

HAHAHAHH. Its almost too easy. Dude, do you hear yourself? HAHAHAHH. This just amped up the think tank.

I swore I heard a blood vessel pop from 1000 miles away while reading that post.

HAHAHAHH. Its almost too easy. Dude, do you hear yourself? HAHAHAHH. This just amped up the think tank.

Just making sure I quote you

I swore I heard a blood vessel pop from 1000 miles away while reading that post.

Why would Joshy be popping a blood vessel?

Who knew that the Incredible Hulk bleached his skin and moved to the Carolinas? Chill out, Knuckler!

Who knew that the Incredible Hulk bleached his skin and moved to the Carolinas? Chill out, Knuckler!

Ummmm...ok??? Pretty sure I haven't posted anything that would even remotely seem angry.

Don't rage on me bro!

Now most have seen the impressive tools that Yorkem got from his sponsor for the Morgan Cup. But nobody has seen him discussing the other tools he is bringing with him to the event.

Lol @ pull the underwear from my crack

man Yorkem has some serious wedge skills. I'd be careful with those needle nose pliers though.

listening to the Jake and Josh conversation now. Hilarious!

I love the hook! All of Team Hackers should try to utilize the hook.

Yorkie....the wedge pulling mushroom cloud laying mother f'er. He's going to smash you dude! I bet he fires someone today, probably Chunky.

Damn....I was hoping it was going to turn into an instructional video! LOL

Now most have seen the impressive tools that Yorkem got from his sponsor for the Morgan Cup. But nobody has seen him discussing the other tools he is bringing with him to the event.

hahahahaha....dang Yorky, how did you get my pliers? that damn bald head cracks me up every time I see it

I have no words. You got me dude, that was hysterical. Not even gonna try and come back at you.

Yorkie....the wedge pulling mushroom cloud laying mother f'er. He's going to smash you dude! I bet he fires someone today, probably Chunky.

I should fire that little effer. Out sick today...I don't buy it, it's 91 and sunny and he hasn't been posting. I bet he is on the course.

Oh man yorkie is such a hoot!! Poor little guy is really putting himself out there

Oh man yorkie is such a hoot!! Poor little guy is really putting himself out there

Thanks for calling me little, it has been a while. hahahaha

Yorkem was struggling to get video uploaded for some reason, so his captain asked if I could assist. Here is Yorkem spitting the truth.

I love it, those was so his mannerisms. . .

Back