Wedding Bands on when playing?

I keep mine on. I think it feels weird if I don't have it on.

Mine took a ton of getting used to since it is rather large but about 3-4 range visits and a few rounds did the trick. I don't take it off.
7414806402_1e38d05045.jpg

Mine comes off and stays at home. I don't feel so bad because my wife's is usually at home next to it because she cannot wear her's at work.

I have a callous right under it. The only callous from golf on either hand. I know the swing is right when it digs in. lol

I want to wear mine while playing, but I cannot. It digs into my hand. I wear a thicker titanium band and that could be the issue.

Same, so I always leave it home so there is zero chance I lose it.

I wear my wedding band, I can't wear my diamond. It's not because it bothers me but it has ripped a couple of pairs of winter gloves don't need to be putting holes in my golf gloves.

Mine goes into the console. It pinches my pudgy hand.

I have bony fingers and mine digs into my hand and eventually will tear up my hand, I take mine off and out it in the coin receptacle in my car.

I wear my wedding band and a watch when I play golf, so I guess I'm doubly weird.

I just leave mine on, doesnt bother me. Only issue I run into is it probably keeps the cart girls from offering me beer discounts, yea, I'm sure of it.

I know I out kicked my coverage, I need to let people know it.

I wear mine when I play. It's one of those tungsten carbide rings. At first I thought it would bother me, but it really doesn't.

I used to take mine of because it was creating two really big calluses on my ring finger and my hand. But I got used to those and now wear it all the time.

I wear mine when I play. It's one of those tungsten carbide rings. At first I thought it would bother me, but it really doesn't.

Mine is the same, comfort fit band or something. Relatively cheap when I bought it, I wish I bought 2 just in case....

Mine stays on full time unless I'm working with power tools or on ladders. Mine seems to be low profile enough that once my glove is on I don't even notice that it's there.

After watching my wife's step dad lose his at the course, I will never taken mine off.
Plus, the couple times I tried my swing and grip pressure just didn't feel right.

I'll find out in a couple weeks I guess... I used to wear a ring on my left hand, and I didn't take that off for golf. My new band is going to be larger than that though.

One of the guys I plays with takes it off each round, and hooks it to his key chain with the car keys. He swears it is the best way to not lose it.

I have a titanium one. I always wear it. If I would lose it, it would not be a good thing.

Didn't get married until 40, and haven't taken it off (well, not for golf) since. Took a bit of getting used to, but after some callus built up I don't notice it anymore.
Mind you, being told to keep it on or I could bloody well stay home sort of helped that process.

I wear mine. I feel weird if it's not on.

I leave mine at home in case a cougar comes prowlin' through.

John Deere Tap'n

I wear mine for golf and softball, take it off for basketbal, usually stored in center console

Didn't get married until 40, and haven't taken it off (well, not for golf) since. Took a bit of getting used to, but after some callus built up I don't notice it anymore.
Mind you, being told to keep it on or I could bloody well stay home sort of helped that process.

Just the opposite, I got married 22 days after turning 18 and took it off at 40. No plans to ever wear another!

My ring is pretty wide (it's a Hawaiian Heirloom ring) but I wear it while golfing. I used to be afraid that it'll fly off, but it's on there pretty good after 20 years of marriage.

ring.jpg

Mine stays at home in its case when I'm golfing

Back