THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's on my calendar and I'm ready to roll, I don't know if there are any clubs I'd want to test but I'll be sure to think about it before hand!!! I can't wait.

To be fair, wouldnt any Saturday at that time of year be an issue? I mean its Arkansas St right?

It's only Arkansas State, But it is on ESPN, will have to watch on ESPNwatch app!!!

Looking forward to meeting you as well, Icey.

It's only Arkansas State, But it is on ESPN, will have to watch on ESPNwatch app!!!

Some just don't understand Husker football. :laugh: It's a way of life around here.

You will have to keep us up-to date on the game. ;)

Love these announcements!!! Now waiting for one more so that I can decide................

And it's only Nebraska . . . .

images

I will be in DSM that weekend for an already scheduled guys golf trip. I dont know where we are playing yet on Saturday, but I will try to stop by and at least say hi.

I will schedule this at work today, so no last minute issues allowed. Hell, I think we should make this a week long activity.

Hawk, you bringing your beer goggles?

Cleveland Classic time baby, I can't wait!

I will schedule this at work today, so no last minute issues allowed. Hell, I think we should make this a week long activity.

Hawk, you bringing your beer goggles?

Cleveland Classic time baby, I can't wait!

You know it! I carry a spare set in my golf bag.

Yep. Im really going to try and make this!

Some just don't understand Husker football. :laugh: It's a way of life around here.

You will have to keep us up-to date on the game. ;)
This is true. Unless you live in NE, you just dont' quite get it.

I am looking forward to this like no other! Can't wait to chunk, chili dip, top and laugh my way around the course!

Your bringing chili dip? That sounds good to me

Should have an announcement on the course very soon.

Should have an announcement on the course very soon.
Cool! I'll be going to 3 or 4 different courses in Iowa for our annual golf outing with my brothers and will be playing TCI among others...

I'm thinking ddxu should go ahead and cancel one of his rounds to join us :)

Seems only right to me. Spread the love dude!

Holy crap this sounds so awesome. So wish I could come. Sounds like some of those fellow Huskers are going to need updates on the game through out the day. You guys keep us updated on the THP Live Round and we can keep you updated on the game as it goes on. Since I won't be making the trip, I will be planted ont he sofa watching the game, with the laptop right in front of me anyway.

Seems only right to me. Spread the love dude!

Trust me, its tempting. We have guys flying in from all over for our annual ryder cup style matches. This isnt just a normal weekend group, or I'd ditch them in a heartbeat. We are playing 36 Friday, 18 on Sat, so hopefully I can at least meet up, say hello, and show you fools how to 3 putt from anywhere on the green. I will do my best to support the event as much as I can.

Maybe I can move some things around once the course is announced and let everyone enjoy my greatness & introduce them to the greatness of THP.

Are you already playing Sunday, ddx?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back