Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see that movie "Savage"

Does anyone else find the pictures of the players longing for the Championship trophy...weird?
It was cool when they first started it and some look ok but I get your feelings on the matter

I want to see that movie "Savage"

Really? I thought I did too but the more I think about it the more it seems kinda weird. Should be a good action movie though. I can't decide.

I like Kevin Durant. I really do. But seriously, you can't allow Shane Battier to take you off the dribble and score a layup. He's like 50 years old and you're 23, 6'10", and have 5 feet arms.

Haha. I think it has almost gotten to that point.

The Thunder are starting to get more aggressive. I think the second half could be epic.

Wish Westbrook stops hogging the damn ball and passes to KD.

I hope KD takes over in the second half and shoots a lot like he said. Then I think it would be an awesome finish.

I like Mike Miller. I listened to an interview with him earlier this week, and he seems like a really good guy that I'm glad is playing well tonight in the biggest game of his life.

I for one think the Heat will run away with this in the second half. I don't know my basketball personnel, why is Miller limping?

If the thunder do end up losing this series. They have themselves to blame because of westbrook in my opinion.

I for one think the Heat will run away with this in the second half. I don't know my basketball personnel, why is Miller limping?

He shouldn't even be playing. He said he's in so much pain this season that he honestly might just retire after the finals. Dude's pretty banged up.

If the thunder do end up losing this series. They have themselves to blame because of westbrook in my opinion.
but at the same time they wouldn't be in the finals without him. You have to try and win with what brought you to the dance. They are still a little young and westbrook is still very immature.

but at the same time they wouldn't be in the finals without him. You have to try and win with what brought you to the dance. They are still a little young and westbrook is still very immature.

Plus, they're gonna be around for years to come. It's tough to look at the big picture but damn their future looks good.

Plus, they're gonna be around for years to come. It's tough to look at the big picture but damn their future looks good.

I agree with both of you. I'm a thunder fan cause of KD but more of a LBJ fan. I had Thunder losing in 5 due to their lack of experience to the heat and reight now it looks liek that that may come true.

When Lebron drives and can push it back out for an open 3. That's a hard offense to stop.

"They're getting every call!!!"

Yes. LBJ got that call haha

Not a good call. At all. On a sidenote though, I think it's time for Derek Fisher to retire

WOW they are playing amazing, James and company will not be denied!

Good lord. How do you defend this?

WOW they are playing amazing, James and company will not be denied!

It's funny what motivation will do to a team eh?
Sorry but the Thunder have imploded now. They're no longer a team now this late and this much down.

Epic beatdown. This is not even fun to watch. How disappointing.

I like Mike Miller. I listened to an interview with him earlier this week, and he seems like a really good guy that I'm glad is playing well tonight in the biggest game of his life.

South Dakota boy for you!

Miller time!!!!

Mike Miller is just ridiculous tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back