What are you drinking right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds right my alley. I love the Boston area (visit there for work 1-2 times per year), and would -literally- kill a man for a case of Gritty McDuff's IPA.

yeesssss!!!!! great great stuff- next time you are in MA ask for the Monsta - they have it in alot of places in Boston now. The brewery - Wachusett has a ton of good offerings too.

Not what I'm drinking now, but I will be when my shifts over...Bud Light Lime, thanks ONE-T!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Goffee time!

Coffee with double shot of Baileys

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Some I don't want to be awake coffee

Orange juice fresh from the carton.

I wish I was drinking coffee. Soon enough. Get me out of this place.

Pulp free! or the kids wont drink it LOL
My kids (18, 17, 16 boys) go through so much Simply Orange Pulp Free around here I have to mark my Vodka bottles just to be sure I'm not missing something.

My kids (18, 17, 16 boys) go through so much Simply Orange Pulp Free around here I have to mark my Vodka bottles just to be sure I'm not missing something.

haha at those ages that is a very smart move. We go back and forth between Floridas Natural and Simply Orange.

Hey, that thin Sharpie is good for more than dotting golf balls.

Coffee and contemplating what the heck I'm gonna do tonite when THP goes down for maintenance...

Iced tea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Black Kahlua flavored coffee....not bad !

Arnold Palmer drink mix packet in a bottle of water. My 4th bottle since 10 this morning. Usually just plain, but I just got done with lunch so I like the extra flavor.

Hammering XXX Vitamin Water's. A 3.5 hour practice session in the 92° heat, with no drink, left me thirsty as hell.

diet pepsi - exciting!

Diet Coke.

Strawberry/Kiwi Crystal Light

Fireball Whiskey

Vodka & fruit punch

Nice cup of coffee breakfast blend

Coors light in a 2009 Tennessee Titans 32 ounce cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back