Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Things are bad when Team THP are turning on each other
We bicker back and forth all over THP practically everyday. We're brothers....we can fight on second and know we still love the guy the next. Don't think you're finding some amazing nugget of info there Tea Cozy.

Hey 3 of us have been in here this morning...Myself, Howzat and Ironman...er I mean Captain Ddec. And dont forget like last thursday when some of our teammates were here. I remember someone's brother's sister's cousin said they would be on THP at one point too.

fify..

3 of 8, great freaking percentage there.

Oh, and I forgot Ary, he was here as well.....by the way...other than you and Kelly....who else on your team has been in here this morning????????????????

BOOM!

I think you won already Hawk because you don't have to play against me.

This is true. Minnesooohhta accents drive me crazy!

Ya and caged animals have also been known to start humping each other. Good thing this is the internet and ye are miles away from each other.....!!!

I hate that I have to play against the two biggest deviants in the entire group at the same time.

Oh, and I forgot Ary, he was here as well.....by the way...other than you and Kelly....who else on your team has been in here this morning????????????????

BOOM!

I think he got you on that one Mr. Cook.

Okay...that was pretty good...I will give you that.

But nobody can say that I haven't been here everyday....I may not mix it up like some of you...but I am here everyday flying my colors and proud to be a part of the Morgan Cup.

BOOM!

It's ok, we forgot Ary as well. Now, step away from the computer, get some creativity, and film a video. k, thanks.

BOOM!

Was I in here this morning ??? LOL

No doubt, I am hurting over here. You guys definitely win the 2012 MC Trash Talk award.

Yea, it's like Stevie Wonder making fun of Ray Charles.

It's ok, we forgot Ary as well. Now, step away from the computer, get some creativity, and film a video. k, thanks.

but I don't have any cookie pajamas

I hate that I have to play against the two biggest deviants in the entire group at the same time.

And you have to play against this deviant twice in 1 day hahahaha

No doubt, I am hurting over here. You guys definitely win the 2012 MC Trash Talk award.

I would expect you to concede the Morgan Cup this quickly but not the trash talk thread. What a quitter.

BOOM!

Really??? You guys just want to base it on this morning, and this thread??? Ok...you got us.

i lurk all day. my captain taught me how....
i wait to strike at the correct moment, which is now:

dean stinks out loud.

I would expect you to concede the Morgan Cup this quickly but not the trash talk thread. What a quitter.
Expect a concession just as quickly on Sunday morning too dude. Good thing I like you Erik, it'll just be you and I for those 15 holes or so.

Maybe it is best if you all do stay out of here.

We need a permanent sarcastic sign next to my posts when I fail to put a smily on there.

would need a wide angle lens

I was more inferring to seeing any man naked on camera, no thanks (except me of course).

Yea, it's like Stevie Wonder making fun of Ray Charles.

one a quick side note....have you ever seen a picture of Stevie Wonder's wife!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler
Neither has he

Expect a concession just as quickly on Sunday morning too dude. Good thing I like you Erik, it'll just be you and I for those 15 holes or so.

This coming from the same guy that said after 15 holes, we have 4 left. Now you see yourself winning in 3 holes.

Oh gawd, I really thought you were more intelligent than what you appear in here.

This coming from the same guy that said after 15 holes, we have 4 left. Now you see yourself winning in 3 holes.

Oh gawd, I really thought you were more intelligent than what you appear in here.

Watch your mouth talking to Jake like that.

Back