B330 RX white vs yellow

the boss

golf addict help me!!
Reaction score
Handicap
I picked up a dozen of the yellows and the coating seems different in feeling/looks to the white are they different or is it just the colour that makes them look different?

it's just the colour, they perform identical and are both made of urethane. They do look different of course because of the yellow finish but don't worry they'll play the same!

all the same man.....

what these guys said ^^^^

cheers guys its because the yellow cover looks a little see through i suppose.

cheers guys its because the yellow cover looks a little see through i suppose.

I honestly love the yellow RX not due to performance, just the color during ball flight looks amazing!

I honestly love the yellow RX not due to performance, just the color during ball flight looks amazing!

X2, I like the new path that golf balls took with offering most varieties in yellow. I just track it better in the air, looking for it in the rough (happens a lot) , low light mornings or evenings it gives me a little extra help. Check out the Callaway chrome yellow, but be careful they smell like fresh paint I swear funniest thing.

X2, I like the new path that golf balls took with offering most varieties in yellow. I just track it better in the air, looking for it in the rough (happens a lot) , low light mornings or evenings it gives me a little extra help. Check out the Callaway chrome yellow, but be careful they smell like fresh paint I swear funniest thing.

Strange, I noticed that once when I bought a single sleeve but didn't when I bought a dozen elsewhere haha

I like them both, but with all the leaves that are falling off the trees due to the drought we are in, I'd be better off with the pink RX as it wouldn't blend in as well with all the yellow leaves on the ground.

I prefer the pink also. IMO, the yellow is harder to find when in the trees and there are leaves on the ground. Plus, the pink messes with my playing partners head. Pink ball going furthur. Hahahahha.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

The yellow reminds me of the Srixon Z-star yellows. Almost like specs of glittter.

I prefer the pink also. IMO, the yellow is harder to find when in the trees and there are leaves on the ground. Plus, the pink messes with my playing partners head. Pink ball going furthur. Hahahahha.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

Pink , hmmmmmmm i need every advantage i can get

it's just the colour, they perform identical and are both made of urethane. They do look different of course because of the yellow finish but don't worry they'll play the same!

I agree. I currently have some of each and they perform the same for me.

Do pink 330 RX preform as good as the white/yellow ones?

Um... Why wouldn't they? It's just a color difference.

Seriously though. I've played all three colors. No difference for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah read the post above, they are identical, same performance and urethane cover

No difference in performance.

Sent from my PG41200 using Tapatalk 2

Yes I have been playing the yellow vs white.
Here's my test results.

The yellow balls like sand traps and high grass
The white one's like shade trees and damp area's.
This test was preformed in 100* weather.

The yellow is so soothing.

When I hit the pink, I get visions of Paula Creamer.

Sent from my PG41200 using Tapatalk 2

I'm thinking the only difference you'll find between the two will be in your mind. But those differences can make just as big of an impact as actual differences.

Back