Callaway Staff – Let the Preparations Begin

I'm pretty excited about that pic. 2 hats is an awesome surprise. Still nervous about the shoes. Had to guess a little since no one carries anything lower than an 8.5 in my area

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I'm pretty excited about that pic. 2 hats is an awesome surprise. Still nervous about the shoes. Had to guess a little since no one carries anything lower than an 8.5 in my area

Wear lots of socks :alien:

How cool is that pic! Can't wait to see how it all looks!

Great looking gear! Congrats to all the Callaway Staffers!

I have started to receive some goodies for the Callaway Morgan Cup staffers. Here is a sneak peek at what has arrived so far...more should be arriving by next week.

DSC2128-XL.jpg

Is that Chunky's box closest to the camera? Waiting on the childrens sizes I guess? hehehe

woah, thats awesome!

Very very cool!! I bet that's my box sitting there with just the hats on top because they had to have Omar the tent maker come in to do my shirts...LOL

Tim, you crack me up buddy!

AWESOME stuff for sure. I'm digging the hats. Well done Callaway! I can't wait to see it all when the MC'ers get everything.

Oh my beautiful piles of Callaway gear!

Tim, you crack me up buddy!

AWESOME stuff for sure. I'm digging the hats. Well done Callaway! I can't wait to see it all when the MC'ers get everything.

2 hats is way more than I would've expected. A very nice touch!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

2 hats is way more than I would've expected. A very nice touch!

Those hats are SLICK. Cally has always got great looking apparel though IMO.

Callaway rocked it last year with the scripting, and this year is proving no different. Way to go Callaway!!

I've been daydreamig about what all Callaway has in store for us for apparel/accessories. im already stoked about the fact that we will have 2 different hats and what looks to be the RAZR shoes. I absolutely love those shoes and the hats are probably the best in their line. They are really going all out for us and I feel so blessed to be able to wear that logo for the entire Morgan Cup.

I've been daydreamig about what all Callaway has in store for us for apparel/accessories. im already stoked about the fact that we will have 2 different hats and what looks to be the RAZR shoes. I absolutely love those shoes and the hats are probably the best in their line. They are really going all out for us and I feel so blessed to be able to wear that logo for the entire Morgan Cup.

I'm thinking black Chevron belt with some awesome RAZR shades too

lol, yesterday I was so excited about the apparel and the stuff being there that I didn't even notice that there were two hats! Thats so awesome! We are going to be the best looking staffers at the MC I have no doubt!

lol, yesterday I was so excited about the apparel and the stuff being there that I didn't even notice that there were two hats! Thats so awesome! We are going to be the best looking staffers at the MC I have no doubt!

We already are breezy ;)

We already are breezy ;)

Well thats a fact Hanks, the two of us handsome up any and all pics and videos.

Well thats a fact Hanks, the two of us handsome up any and all pics and videos.

You two are very good looking. That's a fact. I still wear my Callaway clothing all the time. Work, golf and whatnot. I've even worn the cotton shirt golfing since and honestly, I find it more comfortable than some of the other golf material shirts I have. Best part is, they look almost brand new still. Congrats again all you Callaway staffers!

Very very cool!! I bet that's my box sitting there with just the hats on top because they had to have Omar the tent maker come in to do my shirts...LOL

Couldn't get past the first page without giving this gem some love.

You two are very good looking. That's a fact. I still wear my Callaway clothing all the time. Work, golf and whatnot. I've even worn the cotton shirt golfing since and honestly, I find it more comfortable than some of the other golf material shirts I have. Best part is, they look almost brand new still. Congrats again all you Callaway staffers!

I wore that white one with the stripes for my round today.

I wore that white one with the stripes for my round today.

That shirt is probably my favorite golf shirt Deano. We might want to destroy each on the course, but we both have excellent taste.

That shirt is probably my favorite golf shirt Deano. We might want to destroy each on the course, but we both have excellent taste.

That we do. And while we aim to destroy each other on the course, we look damn good

Nice hats and I really like the look of the shoes.

That we do. And while we aim to destroy each other on the course, we look damn good

We need that radio show back. I'm gonna wear that orange/salmon shirt tomorrow for my Tourney.

Nice hats and I really like the look of the shoes.

The Callaway shoes from last year were incredible. I still love them to this day but don't wear them much because I'm trying to get used to the more street style type. But man, comfort and balance were amazing.

Back