Callaway Staff – Let the Preparations Begin

Very cool packages! Sorry GG that's a lot of washing a folding :(

--
Tapatalk2

Freakin Awesome! This is all starting to get very real.

Nice, two hats are always better then one according to Confucius.

Logged on at work and i'm very happy I did. Looks like some seriously cool scripting coming our way

Looks great! Callaway rocked it with the apparel last year and I expect them to do the same this year. Going with 2 hats is a great thing. What kind of shoes are they?

2 hats is pretty freaking cool, no worries about having the hat not match the rest of the outfit!

Very very cool!! I bet that's my box sitting there with just the hats on top because they had to have Omar the tent maker come in to do my shirts...LOL

My cousin has been pretty busy with your shirts... :alien:

Looks great! I have last year's version of that hat and it's very nice. If those are the shoes, then I'm definitely jealous. Very nice looking!

lots of nice gear there guys...
the Cally staffers will be looking pretty fly.

How did you guys get fitted for the right shoes? I know for me when I got a pair of Callaway shoes I was a full size biger than my normal shoes and a half size bigger than my Nike golf shoes

How did you guys get fitted for the right shoes? I know for me when I got a pair of Callaway shoes I was a full size biger than my normal shoes and a half size bigger than my Nike golf shoes

Everyone was asked to go to their local golf store and try on a pair of Callaway shoes.

I would love to have me one of those Callaway Razr hats, since my Callaway hat has basically disintegrated off of my head.

Very cool!

Freaking awesome guys! They did rock it last year with the scripting and it looks like no exception this year :)

Looks very cool, looking forward to following my first Morgan Cup.....

I bet those shoes are awesome in person.

This is sooooo cool. I'm oozing jealousy over here

Way cool guys!

Those Razr shoes sure are sessy. If that's even what you guys are getting.

Very cool....it's starting to get real.......reall fast!

An awesome assortment of shoes, clothes and hats. Someone's going to be rockin' it Bertha style!!!

Those hats are nice!!!

Whatever we get will be AWESOME!!

Back