SeeMore Putters MSeries Review - Forum Testing Review

Yep, I played 33, 33.5, and 34. Just felt comfortable for what I was doing, little did I know what I was doing was hideous.

Lol 33 is so short for how tall you are. I guess if it was comfortable though that would prob have a lot to do with it. I was hunched over a little in the past but honestly I like standing taller now. It feels comfy and I can practice longer cause my back doesn't hurt as quick.

Lol 33 is so short for how tall you are. I guess if it was comfortable though that would prob have a lot to do with it. I was hunched over a little in the past but honestly I like standing taller now. It feels comfy and I can practice longer cause my back doesn't hurt as quick.

Its funny, my back NEVER hurt in my old way, ever. The switch to more upright though, that was quite achy for a while, strange and surprising all rolled into one.

I actually choked down to 35" today and felt alot more stable...a LOT more stable, more on that tomorrow when I do my round write up though I suppose.

Its funny, my back NEVER hurt in my old way, ever. The switch to more upright though, that was quite achy for a while, strange and surprising all rolled into one.

I actually choked down to 35" today and felt alot more stable...a LOT more stable, more on that tomorrow when I do my round write up though I suppose.

That's interesting. I was feeling it a little in my lower back when I started working on the more upright stance., which I thought was a little strange...and kind of opposite of how it should be.

That's interesting. I was feeling it a little in my lower back when I started working on the more upright stance., which I thought was a little strange...and kind of opposite of how it should be.

I think like anything that's new the muscle memory has to take hold, now I feel fine just after a short time with this new stance.

I think like anything that's new the muscle memory has to take hold, now I feel fine just after a short time with this new stance.

yea that's pretty much what I assumed and I dont really notice it anymore either. I think I also need to make sure that I bend from my hips and not with my spine.

yea that's pretty much what I assumed and I dont really notice it anymore either. I think I also need to make sure that I bend from my hips and not with my spine.

Brady taught me a cool drill for/way to do this.

I'll put it into illustration tomorrow, but take your grip on the putter and raise it to be parallel to the ground pointed out in front of you (90*), then hinge your wrists to get the putter down to 45*, from there bend at the hips and the putter will be properly soled and in good position.

Strange to read in words and not sure if it makes sense, I will have picture illustrations for it tomorrow though, it really works and helps to ingrain bending at the hips. SUPER useful.

The upright posture is bringing the core more into play. The abs and lower back

The upright posture is bringing the core more into play. The abs and lower back

Think Tads telling you to do some crunches or the plank! Lol I should get some practice time tomorrow inside. Gonna work on my stance some more I wanna find that perfect stance and do it looking in the mirror. Get it right before I see Andy on Friday. I still find myself slouching a little bit then I think sometimes I stand to tall. Just gonna copy the pic that Andy took a bunch of times and hope it starts to stick better. Don't want those thoughts in my head before I'm making a stroke.

Ok, all the testers I want everyone to
Take a pic of the new stance. Front and side view. Only if you want but I would like to see what everyone's upright is. Of course if you aren't changing you posture then no need to post.

Brady taught me a cool drill for/way to do this.

I'll put it into illustration tomorrow, but take your grip on the putter and raise it to be parallel to the ground pointed out in front of you (90*), then hinge your wrists to get the putter down to 45*, from there bend at the hips and the putter will be properly soled and in good position.

Strange to read in words and not sure if it makes sense, I will have picture illustrations for it tomorrow though, it really works and helps to ingrain bending at the hips. SUPER useful.

Definitely like to check that out. I think what you're describing is how Pat O'Brien shows it in his DVD but it would be good to have that reference in here. I definitely need to practice setting up some more to have the feeling become second nature.

I've found the opposite to be true for me. It feels much better on my back to be more upright. I had some back issues for the last couple of years which affected my whole game. Putting the way I was, stooped over and hunched up, was pretty painful at times. This year my back is fine, but I do get twinge now and then after hitting balls on the range, and I find the upright stance to be much more comfortable during those times.

Take a pic of the new stance. Front and side view. Only if you want but I would like to see what everyone's upright is. Of course if you aren't changing you posture then no need to post.

DSC_0163.jpg

I'll get you a front view in the morning Freddie! Figure I'd throw this up again now though.

DSC_0163.jpg

I'll get you a front view in the morning Freddie! Figure I'd throw this up again now though.
I saw that before, but I think your stance looks great. Very athletic. I'm not as tall as you as I'm 5'11" and use a 35" and choke down to about 34.5. I've been using the PO stance and grip ever since I got my mFGP from you and it def takes some getting used to but I prefer it to the hunched over stance and eye over the ball.

I'll get them up tomorrow sometime I'm stuck at work till noon tomorrow

Jman, are you wearing your golf shoes inside on your putting green? That's dedication.

Kmac, I may have skimmed like a mofo: did you get your putter yet?

Jman, are you wearing your golf shoes inside on your putting green? That's dedication.

Kmac, I may have skimmed like a mofo: did you get your putter yet?

No not yet. Today is the day I feel it.

Excellent! I'm getting tired of reading Jman, tadashi, and bucky's thoughts in here. I'm ready for some fresh meat!

J/K guys! I know your SPI instructor had you take all those videos and send them to him so he could help fit you. What's the hold up?

Excellent! I'm getting tired of reading Jman, tadashi, and bucky's thoughts in here. I'm ready for some fresh meat!

J/K guys! I know your SPI instructor had you take all those videos and send them to him so he could help fit you. What's the hold up?

I'm going to blame Jman and his write ups for an unexpected influx of orders coming into SeeMore. They must be overwhelmed at this point in the process. Plus you have these guys secret OEM'ing the very putter I ordered. Can I get an amen?

I'm going to blame Jman and his write ups for an unexpected influx of orders coming into SeeMore. They must be overwhelmed at this point in the process. Plus you have these guys secret OEM'ing the very putter I ordered. Can I get an amen?

Amen.

I do remember when I first started with my SeeMore last year and how uncomfortable it felt initially being more upright. To the point where my back and shoulders would tend to ache during any extended practice. Sounds like a few of you may be getting some of that same sensation now as well.

Definitely looking forward to seeing some in hand pics from the other guys getting theirs and seeing how these work for them.

Lol I think you may be on to something there!

Some amazing reviews and thoughts. You all are doing an excellent job of letting us all know what Seemore has to offer. I already own one and love it and you are all making me want another!!!

Ha! Nah, just a pair of my regular Pumas, that would have been hilarious though, I'm a little sad I didn't think of it honestly. Hehe

Hey now! Easy! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jman, when you first reported 38 or 39 putts with all those GIRs, I started scratching my head. This is probably common sense to most of you but I just managed the connection. The holy grail is GIR and everyone focuses on it. The problem with putting arises once GIRs go up. Using a par 4 as an example, a second shot is likely 100+ yards out, vs. a third shot (not GIR) being from around the green. It's a heck of a lot easier to get the ball close to the cup with a short iron from just off the green, so the first putt is from a short distance, raising the odds for fewer putts/round. If you're hitting the green in two, you're more likely putting from a longer distance and the putts/round go up.

And so putting becomes the next glaring weakness to tackle. That's my theory, anyway.

Jman, when you first reported 38 or 39 putts with all those GIRs, I started scratching my head. This is probably common sense to most of you but I just managed the connection. The holy grail is GIR and everyone focuses on it. The problem with putting arises once GIRs go up. Using a par 4 as an example, a second shot is likely 100+ yards out, vs. a third shot (not GIR) being from around the green. It's a heck of a lot easier to get the ball close to the cup with a short iron from just off the green, so the first putt is from a short distance, raising the odds for fewer putts/round. If you're hitting the green in two, you're more likely putting from a longer distance and the putts/round go up.

And so putting becomes the next glaring weakness to tackle. That's my theory, anyway.

GIR's = more putts, they just do. That said, I've been 34, 32, 33, 34, 33 with the mFGP2 so far and one of those rounds was a 72, but, I'm still adjusting to it. The right direction all the way IMO.

Sub 30 is always the holy grail of putting numbers in my mind, but I want it WITH 13+ GIR's, ya know? I'll get there, I believe that.

GIR's = more putts, they just do. That said, I've been 34, 32, 33, 34, 33 with the mFGP2 so far and one of those rounds was a 72, but, I'm still adjusting to it. The right direction all the way IMO.

Sub 30 is always the holy grail of putting numbers in my mind, but I want it WITH 13+ GIR's, ya know? I'll get there, I believe that.

That's great progress. No doubt that some of that is due to the SeeMore folks spending time helping you find a repeatable stroke. The question is, how much of it is due to the putter? Are you starting to get a feel for it? Is it a matter of honing your stroke and finding a putter that fits or do SeeMore putters have an advantage over the rest of putterdom, as the i20s have for your iron play?

I suppose I'm jumping the gun here, eh?

Back