Bushnell Releases Smallest Rangefinder

Nice Cookie! I must have missed that you purchased one of these. That thing is small.

Nice Cookie, loving mine so far.

Nice pick up Cookie....I have been pondering adding a rangefinder to my bag.

What do you think of the display cookie?

What do you think of the display cookie?

Looks pretty good so far, about to step outside and shoot some trees and see what I think. Dang work getting in the way!

Alright, just stepped outside and shot several objects. Amazing how crystal clear this is when looking through it, just like looking through a pair of quality binoculars. I really like the red display versus the black that was in the V2, it really is easy to see. Their is a silver button on the side that controls the contrast of the display in 4 different increments. I will probably leave it on high.

Shot objects from 37 yards to 130 yards without any issues including 3 different trees and a house. Tried to shoot a narrow wrought iron fence post but I think it is too small width wise to be picked up.

I could see the pin symbol on the right side of the display but it never activated since I was not shooting a flag. Heading out in around 90 minutes for 9 and taking this through a trial run!

That thing looks pretty awesome Cookie, can't wait to see how you like using it. I have the Bushnell Hybrid and absolutely love it!

Thanks for posting cookie, that is small. Can't wait to see the reviews on this, it's the leader in the clubhouse for my Rangefinder search, not the RV!!! But it's a little pricy!!

Nice pictures Cookie, looks pretty cool. I used to stand in the driveway and laser in on trees and mailboxes down the road, people driving by looked at me like I was an idiot.

Is the slope feature even legal? For $400, there might be options with even more features though.

It doesn't. At least mine doesn't.

There is not a Z6 slope model, only the Pro 1M and V2 come in slope models.

Anyhow, got to use this for 9 holes this evening and I am very happy with the purchase. It has ESP (Extreme, Speed, Accuracy) as one of it's selling points and it is dead on. If you have a target in view and hit the button, you get a yardage readout immediately.

I was concerned about using one as I do not tend to have the steadiest hands. I could see the target swaying a bit when grabbing a yardage but the unit does a great job of identifying the pin when it is your target. I only had 1 issue today where it grabbed the trees initially behind the flag at 308 yards, so I re-did it and got 208 to the flag. Readout could not be any easier to read and is very vivid.

FWIW, I grabbed mine for $339 shipped so there are deals to be found on it.

Nice little update Cookie, pretty much agree with you on this one. Its great to use, small and fast. I didnt know about the silver button on the side though. I need to check mine.

Nice little update Cookie, pretty much agree with you on this one. Its great to use, small and fast. I didnt know about the silver button on the side though. I need to check mine.

Yep, left side of the unit where the Bushnell logo is. Look through the scope and hit that and you will see the contrast level change and tell you which level it is on. I am leaving mine on 4 I believe.

Yep, left side of the unit where the Bushnell logo is. Look through the scope and hit that and you will see the contrast level change and tell you which level it is on. I am leaving mine on 4 I believe.

I want that sucker on laser gun levels. Have you noticed the rifle yet? Its one of the icons that can pop up on the display but I have no idea what it means.

I want that sucker on laser gun levels. Have you noticed the rifle yet? Its one of the icons that can pop up on the display but I have no idea what it means.

I have not seen that yet. Looking at the Vivid Display Indicators on page 7 of the manual now and it only indicates 5 icons:

1) Pin Seeker Indicator (pin w/flag on right side)
2) Aiming reticle (circle used to zero in on your object)
3) Battery Life Indicator (battery on bottom left)
4) Active Laser (small line above aiming reticle)
5) Distance Displayed

Where are you seeing it pop up?

I have not seen that yet. Looking at the Vivid Display Indicators on page 7 of the manual now and it only indicates 5 icons:

1) Pin Seeker Indicator (pin w/flag on right side)
2) Aiming reticle (circle used to zero in on your object)
3) Battery Life Indicator (battery on bottom left)
4) Active Laser (small line above aiming reticle)
5) Distance Displayed

Where are you seeing it pop up?

It's there dude. There are more then 5 icons for sure. You can press the button and make them all pop up briefly I think.

It's there dude. There are more then 5 icons for sure. You can press the button and make them all pop up briefly I think.

I will play with it tomorrow during the day and see if I can figure it out in the backyard. You got me curious now!

I will play with it tomorrow during the day and see if I can figure it out in the backyard. You got me curious now!

I'll see how I got it to pop up too tomorrow. I know I've seen it a few times.

The Rifle, Bow, and Bullseye are for the hunting version which has slope. The Bow mode gives you Line Of Sight range as well as horizontal distance to target for the first 100yds. The Rifle mode has a half dozen ballistic charts built in and it will give you hold over for the round you chose along with the LOS range. The Bullseye is the same as the Pinseeker in the golf units lets you know when it has the near target locked.

It is called the G-Force 1300 and it also has the Golf Flag in the background that will pop up during the self test, they use the same LCD for both units.

Just got mine that I won in the THP contest. Really small and ultra visible display. I love it!
18a53a9a-fe56-51b8.jpg

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

I must own this. You guys are doing a great job writing about it. In a couple of months I'll be pin seeking!

To anybody who had played with this...how is the battery life? I really would like to pick one of these up but don't want to have to buy a bunch of batteries all the time.

Seriously. Tappin'.

Great info motofrog! Thanks for that.

COLT, looks sharp. Looking forward to what you think of it. Do you have a laser this will be replacing?

Topdogg, I can let you know after a few weeks although Kmac can probably already advise on it. I did ask the wife to get me a CR-2 battery so I have a backup with me.

Back