Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering a little Sunday bag for practice sessions but I hardly see them around anymore. I may order one from eBay but I would prefer to see it in person first.

Pondering a little Sunday bag for practice sessions but I hardly see them around anymore. I may order one from eBay but I would prefer to see it in person first.

Those things are awesome. I've wanted one for a while, just never got aroud to getting one.

They're impractical if its any sort of wet outside. You need to put it down and then it gets dirty.

Sun mountain swiftx is the way to go.

I have a Sunday bag. I use it for riding my bike to the driving range and for iron only practice rounds and 5 club practice rounds. I just don't like having to set it down.

Pondering a 3 wood now that my putter ponder has ended. My question is. Since I very rarely tee off with a 3W and I mainly use it in the fairway, would I be better off going with say a17 degree or higher to help get the ball up and possible get a bit more forgiveness? Edit the few times I got to hit the mashie was pretty good. I need to spend more time with this club as well.

jacob, I carried a 5 wood and no 3 wood for a long time for the exact reason. Another thing to think about - You hit the 14° Mashie very well and it also comes in 15.5° loft.

Thanks Hawk. I didn't know about the 15.5 loft.

Pondering rangefinders since parting with the G6, I'm thinking Bushnell Tour V2.

I would also consider the Z6. Great laser that can be had for a decent price. Think I paid $75 more for the Z6 than what the V2 was going to cost me.

I want that Ping Nome adjustable belly putter

jacob, I carried a 5 wood and no 3 wood for a long time for the exact reason. Another thing to think about - You hit the 14° Mashie very well and it also comes in 15.5° loft.
My problem as always. I don't have a place to hit a lot of different 3ws. Maybe I can hold off till the des Moines outing and see what THP brings.

Just going by what I saw when you were here, I think that Mashie could be just what you need. We'll be able to get together when you make the move as well.

Yep. I'm looking forward to not have to drive 2+ hours to hit some new clubs.

I want to roll a Method putter. I feel like those line things on the face would give me a nice roll. I'd like to roll the plumber's neck. Not sure why.

I want to roll a Method putter. I feel like those line things on the face would give me a nice roll. I'd like to roll the plumber's neck. Not sure why.
Because Tiger does...

Because Tiger does...

Probably. I rolled the Drone at Dick's and liked it. Just not the shape that much. I've always been against plumber's necks, but I rolled a Scooter a few weeks ago and loved it. I think I could give one a try.

The original Method 001 is one of the best putters I've ever rolled.

Probably. I rolled the Drone at Dick's and liked it. Just not the shape that much. I've always been against plumber's necks, but I rolled a Scooter a few weeks ago and loved it. I think I could give one a try.

Why don't you roll the ping app, and buy the style of putter it recommends. Every putter you buy is VASTLY different.

The original Method 001 is one of the best putters I've ever rolled.

I have the 003 and it's one of my favorites

Wake - you are just making too much sense

I have the 003 and it's one of my favorites

Wake - you are just making too much sense

I'm a little hypocritical too, since my putter probably isn't the BEST fit for me. But it's pretty and I like it.

I should probably buy the biggest ugliest mallet I can find.

Pondering a new wedge, keyboard, and monitor. Got a little carried away...

Why don't you roll the ping app, and buy the style of putter it recommends. Every putter you buy is VASTLY different.

I have. It recommended a plumber's neck.

I have. It recommended a plumber's neck.

Gotcha, I rolled the new Method Midnight and it was freakin sweet, but freakin expensive.

Gotcha, I rolled the new Method Midnight and it was freakin sweet, but freakin expensive.

Yeah, this is mostly a Hawkponder for me since I don't have much money. I'd still like to roll one.

I don't know why but I can't get head my around how expensive those Methods are. They just don't have a high-end aura about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back