Open Championship Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

Back on topic. I really fancy Westwood to take it this year

I'm starting to think Westy is destined to be the next Montie. With smaller moobs of course.

Very interesting! This might be the only way I can really get involved in the open this year. I won't be able to watch any of it as I am heading to Chicago with my wife for the weekend....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342468636.259197.jpg
I want one each of the hats... Ah hell I want one of everything!!

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

I'm starting to think Westy is destined to be the next Montie. With smaller moobs of course.

haha smaller moobs, dunno about that have you seen the crap he eats and posts about it on twitter. I hope he can do it this year or else he will be on the Monty bus

Very interesting! This might be the only way I can really get involved in the open this year. I won't be able to watch any of it as I am heading to Chicago with my wife for the weekend....

That sucks lad hopefully you will get to see some of it

WATCHESPN should have the coverage either via online or mobile device if you have it available!

This contest is amazing! Excited woot woot

I picked names i recognized and i don't recognize many. So hopefully my gut was right.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

I am a dumb ass, it seems every contest I eff it up. Sorry JB and GG, just resent.

No problem Vince....We got it covered

My team is in. I think they are a pretty sporty bunch. Awesome contest!!! Thank you JB and GG!!

For The WIN!

Tiger Woods
Martin Kaymer
Graeme McDowell
Ben Curtis

Tiger Woods
Martin Kaymer
Graeme McDowell
Ben Curtis

Welcome to THP. Glad you found us. If you get a chance, read over the rules again and make sure entry is submitted properly. Thank you.

Finally got my entry in for this one. I'll be up early in the am this week and in this thread chatting away. My favorite Major!

Finally got my entry in for this one. I'll be up early in the am this week and in this thread chatting away. My favorite Major!
You say that before every major except for the PGA.

You say that before every major except for the PGA.

Maybe the Masters, LOL. I am not a fan of the US Open though dude.

I like this one. It's at the home of golf and the weather is delightful.

Maybe the Masters, LOL. I am not a fan of the US Open though dude.

I like this one. It's at the home of golf and the weather is delightful.
Ya, this is my favorite too. Plus I like to get up early and watch some golf before I go to work. I really need to get a slingbox.

Amazing contest.

Favorite Major of the year.

Well my picks are in and I don't feel confident about them at all, but that's ok.

Ya, this is my favorite too. Plus I like to get up early and watch some golf before I go to work. I really need to get a slingbox.

I'm gonna just lay out of work, haha

I'm gonna just lay out of work, haha

I love the Open Championship. there's something fun about getting up really early in the morning and watching golf before the day starts. And on the days when guys I wanna watch have late tee times I can watch it all at work before lunch. Loved it 2 years ago when the Ryder Cup was across the pond and I stayed up every night while my (then) girlfriend was passed out. Never cheered so loudly and quietly at the same time in my life.

Picks are in, don't think I went with any of the "favorites". Good luck everybody.

Back