Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad. You know what I meant!! :alien:

im pondering a new cooler that holds more ice

thats the one... especially if it comes with the chick
now i just need to save up alot of money to buy a whole lotta ice

hehe, are you looking for a golf cart specific cooler?

Pondering switching back to a stand bag, from my current Cobra GT Cart Bag.

I had a Burton Hybrid stand/cart bad previously, and it just didn't work out for me. Ideally I want to get back into something a little lighter. My cart bag has so much gear packed into it, its a pain.

Looking for something with a decent bit of storage for a rain jacket or a hoodie, prefer more club dividers than less. Something reasonably priced, but also something that fits well on a ClicGear without having the stand legs accidentally activate on the cart.

Anyone have any suggestions?

^^Haha thats awesome

i too am in need of a 3w.

A sunday bag. There's some pretty good deals online right now.

So, I JUST bought the Bubba PING G20. I found a regular G20 online that some guy is selling for $125 obo used for 4 rounds. He told me it was a gift from his son and has no idea what it is worth. It is in near mint condition and he doesn't like it as much as hit TaylorMade driver. I know I have a new one I never even hit but this might be a deal too good to pass up.

I am an pretty avid golfer (2-3 times a week). i went and purchased the nike VRs Series of clubs from the Driver, Woods, Hybrids and Irons. I got my Irons fit (2 inches cut of) and love them hit straight and relitivly far. my Issue is my Driver. I have the Nike Vrs Driver with reguler shaft in a 10.5 and i spray it all over the course some times i can crank it deep ( 260 is deep for me) and straight but other times i do the same distance with an 60 yard Huck. I tried the driver in a stiff on the course during a demo day and did not like it. is there anything you can suggest to me. Oh and i play alot of baseball so my swing is as u can imagine not perfact.

I am an pretty avid golfer (2-3 times a week). i went and purchased the nike VRs Series of clubs from the Driver, Woods, Hybrids and Irons. I got my Irons fit (2 inches cut of) and love them hit straight and relitivly far. my Issue is my Driver. I have the Nike Vrs Driver with reguler shaft in a 10.5 and i spray it all over the course some times i can crank it deep ( 260 is deep for me) and straight but other times i do the same distance with an 60 yard Huck. I tried the driver in a stiff on the course during a demo day and did not like it. is there anything you can suggest to me. Oh and i play alot of baseball so my swing is as u can imagine not perfact.

Driver specific lesson would be a good idea. Without a consistent swing a fitting doesn't have the full effect.

Driver specific lesson would be a good idea. Without a consistent swing a fitting doesn't have the full effect.

Sorry but I'm going to disagree. There are plenty of people that do fittings that don't have an "ideal" or even close to good swing. If he was fit for his irons and says he hits them pretty straight with good contact but is spraying his driver all over the place, more than likely it could be an equipment issue such as a shaft thats incorrectly fitted for him. In that case a fitting would have plenty of benefit, where a lesson might help some but still leave him with equipment that isn't suited for him.

So, I JUST bought the Bubba PING G20. I found a regular G20 online that some guy is selling for $125 obo used for 4 rounds. He told me it was a gift from his son and has no idea what it is worth. It is in near mint condition and he doesn't like it as much as hit TaylorMade driver. I know I have a new one I never even hit but this might be a deal too good to pass up.
Wow that is a great deal! If you can get together the money it should be worth it and you can keep the Bubba as a show piece.

Wow that is a great deal! If you can get together the money it should be worth it and you can keep the Bubba as a show piece.
I was going to say the exact same thing! Or game the Bubba one cause it's sweet and sell the other one for a small profit.

A future ponder for next season...I will be joining a club (finally, growing up it was always my dream) and I refuse to pay the additional fee for a cart, so I will be walking exclusively. To this point, I am also lazy and don't feel like always carrying my clubs for 18, 36, and 54 holes a day. As a result of this, I am going to need to pick myself up a nice Clicgear.

...god I am really letting myself go of all my younger years hates and things I used to immaturely make fun of. Ping irons, a damn push cart, next thing I know I'll have a suction cup on the butt end of my putter to get the ball out of the hole.

I am pondering selling my white clicgear 3.0, I used it during the spring and now it just sits in the garage since it's way to hot at th moment, I just don't know if I can part with it since it's so amazing

I am pondering selling my white clicgear 3.0, I used it during the spring and now it just sits in the garage since it's way to hot at th moment, I just don't know if I can part with it since it's so amazing
Shoot me a PM if you decide to sell. I may be interested.

Shoot me a PM if you decide to sell. I may be interested.

Awesome, I'll let you know, It's been way too hot to walk recently and the poor thing sits in the corner- it had about 1-2 months of use. But it's so awesome ahhhhhh!

How much would you want for it? I've been thinking about a good pushcart.

I might buy a Segway and a Clicgear for next year and use them together on the course, come to think of it. Maximum laziness. Maximum awesomeness.

On my ponder list:

Bushnell 1M slope Edition RF
New SeeMore putter
Mizuno Staff Bag

TapAhoy!

Awesome, I'll let you know, It's been way too hot to walk recently and the poor thing sits in the corner- it had about 1-2 months of use. But it's so awesome ahhhhhh!
Thanks. I've been wanting one just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Shipping to wyoming shouldn't be to much either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back