Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out the Blind9 banner in the top right corner, they take care of THP'ers. You can private message "pattyblind9golf" or email: [email protected].

I don't believe they have the XCG-5. I checked there for the Ping G20 and it wasn't listed either.

I don't believe they have the XCG-5. I checked there for the Ping G20 and it wasn't listed either.

What they list on their website and what they can obtain are two different things. Just as price is very different as well.

Your best bet is to give them a call at (626) 284-4653. They are on the West Coast so you will have to wait til a little later today to call. They might not have that club in stock but they can probably order it from TEE and have it shipped to you. They've done that quite a bit for me.

What they list on their website and what they can obtain are two different things. Just as price is very different as well.

Good to know!!! I assumed it was all online. Thanks to TC as well.

No problem. I call all the time.

No problem. I call all the time.

Just sent her a PM. Will call later if there is no response. I understand she is very busy.

Just sent her a PM. Will call later if there is no response. I understand she is very busy.

I would definitely call my man. You'll get an answer much quicker. Good luck with your purchase/pondering!

I think I am going to give the cotton ball treatment to the R11S. That clubhead feels way too light and way too hollow.

Heavy 3W. Again.

I don't believe the XCG-5 comes in an 11.5*. 9*, 10.5* and 12* are their offerings per their website.

Oh it is not a driver I want, but the 11.5º fairwaywood,since I dont speak english very good, a email to "blind9golf" will have to do, or a Pm trough here if they have a user name?

That is what I like to hear Kmac! Waiting for you in the what did you buy!

I will ponder this move today and see about making it happen. The 3W intrigues me something fierce.

Frank just order it direct from Boccieri.

I will ponder this move today and see about making it happen. The 3W intrigues me something fierce.

Frank just order it direct from Boccieri.

I like a to have a deal. Makes a purchase easier to justify.

Kmac, you need to make this happen. The people need to know what having two Heavy clubs will do for consistency.

I threw another bone to More Gooder for that M5x and it was politely declined.

I rolled a FGP2 yesterday. 36 inches with a SuperStroke grip and it was just awesome. Guess what? eBay has ZERO listed out there.

Oh it is not a driver I want, but the 11.5º fairwaywood,since I dont speak english very good, a email to "blind9golf" will have to do, or a Pm trough here if they have a user name?

Correct, I put the email address and user name to PM in a reply a little bit earlier in this thread.

I like that Kmac is becoming a 3w hoarder. Welcome to the club

I'm a closet 3W hoarder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back