Callaway Golf in Honor Of SALE

SeeMoreGuy

They Make 'em. I Buy 'em.
Reaction score
I thought this was amazing wanted to share with THP ASAP!

Beginning July 25 (today) thru August 5th Callaway Golf is having an awesome sale in honor of Erine El's victory score of 273 at The Open. They will be selling the RAZR Fit Driver at $273.30 and the Callaway HEX Black golf balls at $27.30 per dozen. Thanks Callaway and Congrats again to Ernie. Bet this going to be one heck of a sale.

TapAhoy!

I thought this was amazing wanted to share with THP ASAP!

Beginning July 25 (today) thru August 5th Callaway Golf is having an awesome sale in honor of Erine El's victory score of 273 at The Open. They will be selling the RAZR Fit Driver at $273.30 and the Callaway HEX Black golf balls at $27.30 per dozen. Thanks Callaway and Congrats again to Ernie. Bet this going to be one heck of a sale.

TapAhoy!

Thats a heck of a deal, especially on the golf balls

Awesome deals, especially for the HEX Blacks. I wish Ernie had gone lower. :D

Yes, any sites have this right now?

All big box stores should have the sales promotion as well.

TapAhoy!

All big box stores should have the sales promotion as well.

TapAhoy!

That is crazy, you can get the black cheaper than the chrome until Sunday morning. Should be lots of THPers stocking up on these.

Golfballs.com will also personalize these balls free when you order from them, and use the coupon code at checkout. http://www.golfballs.com/Golf-Balls...lf-Ball.htm?promo=HEXPERSON&t=mailer_08953A48

01.JPG

I just saw Golfsmith and Golf Galaxy emailed these deals to my inbox this morning. Funny thing is i was tossing the idea of getting the RAZR fit or RBZ driver. My have just gotten my answer. Although i am interested in the new Adams driver coming out.

I may go pick up a dozen or two of the Blacks this afternoon.

Going past a golf galaxy this morning. Will hopefully pick up some when I am there.

Thanks, I just picked up 2 dozen blacks.

I don't need balls, but cannot pass up this deal! Wish TaylorMade would price match.

Try Golfsmith.....

EPS230SAL_02.jpg

Just ordered 3 dozen.

Too bad the Chrome isn't on sale. The Black just isn't for me. Wonder if I could buy Blacks then trade them in on Chromes later... (I'd feel bad doing that, though). Oh, well. Great deal, though.

Got this email late last night. Heading out tomorrow to pick a few dozen up. Great price for a great ball! Hopefully there is plenty for everyone.

Any places offering free shipping as well?

Direct from Callaway gave me free shipping. It originally looked like it'd charge me, but then took it off at checkout.

I did order four boxes, so not sure if I had to hit a minimum $ amount to get that or if it would apply to all orders.

Shanked with my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk

^^^ They have free ground shipping on any orders currently. So Golfsmith/GG are offering the balls in store for $27.30 also?

A couple dozen Hex Black's will be mine at this awesome price. I love it...thanks for the callout and thanks to Callaway for an awesome sale.

...now if they would just release the damn driving irons he was using in honor of his victory, I would be estatic.

The should be. I know Edwin Watts is.

TapAhoy!

That's a great deal, if the D2 wasn't performing I'd be all over this!!!

Back