FS: Scor 3 Wedge Set 49, 53, 57

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankA

Catch ya on the flip side
Reaction score
HvScor Golf Wedges - Lofts 49*, 53*, 57*. Standard L/L/L (Never bent or modified in anyway). Firm Genius 12 Steel KBSshafts. Winn Dri Tac Red / Black standard size grips, fairly new.

I also have the divot tool and bag tag as well, included from original order.

Some scratches and bag wear cosmetic damages but nothing functionally wrong with these wedges.

Ideally would like to sell these as a set, $215 shipped in CONUS, or $80 each, shipped in CONUS. Paypal only, payment must be received prior to shipping. Will give first preference to someone who would want the set. Not really looking for a trade right now but will review all reasonable trades / offers.

Email with any questions. Of note I will be on vacation from 7/13 - 21 with limited access and absolutely no way to ship these until my return.

Some may ask why I am selling these. I have gone a different route with my wedges, from 3 to 2, and want these to be played and not sit in my garage.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

Top to Bottom - 57, 43, 49
IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck my man! These look in great shape !

These will not last long! If I didn't love my ATV's I'd be considering picking these up to try out.

If anyone would be interested in the 49* only let me know. Trying to work on something right now.

would be all over these if they were 47, 51, 55, 59. any/all of those 4 would be ideal! :banghead:

Last edited:
would be all over these if they were 57, 51, 55, 59. any of those 3 would be ideal! :banghead:

Sorry they didn't work out for ya.

Wedges still up for grabs. Won't be able to ship out for a week after tomorrow.

Late night bump

$250 shipped. CONUS.

This one is not over. A little bump.

At least the system backup kept this one alive...thanks again Frank!

GLWS!

Pity the fool who Tapalks

These are still available. Im open to offers, although I'm open to keeping them as well.

PM sent

Just curious - did you not like them?

from the 1st post:

Some may ask why I am selling these. I have gone a different route with my wedges, from 3 to 2, and want these to be played and not sit in my garage.

One would have to guess that since he is selling these and has replaced them with TM ATV wedges, that he didn't like these as much as the ATV's otherwise he would have purchased new SCOR wedges in the appropriate lofts.

One would have to guess that since he is selling these and has replaced them with TM ATV wedges, that he didn't like these as much as the ATV's otherwise he would have purchased new SCOR wedges in the appropriate lofts.

You just don't know Frank, He likes to try a lot of different equipment. I played with him a month or so ago when he was gaming the Scor's and he loved them.

Would you be willing to sell just the 53 and 57. I don't have the cash to replcae my gap wedge with one of these too.

Possibly will sell just 2. Just pm me with offer.

Dave is right. I still love them. For now I'm settled on the ATVs.

Price drop $215 shipped. Will regret this one day I am sure.

hmmmmm.... need 5-pw px shafts? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back