2012 Morgan Cup 1st Tee Intros

In my case it was just a little hawksweat.

In my case it was just a little hawksweat.
Dude...watching now we executed our plan to perfection off that first tee! You hit a great ball, middle of fairway, I swing hard and knocked one out there. Money plan!

That was a good plan and I did totally pipe that drive. Hawkpiped it, but that's good enough for this guy. We make a good team.

Can you imagine what you would have been like if there were people there to see your tee shot? haha

my knees literally started to shake so I just swung and wound up lucky with solid contact. also, who knew it could be so hard to get a ball on a tee with your hands shaking. hahaha

And I know it has been said many times, but I have rewound and replayed the mexi clubtwirl fail it cracks me up every single time

And I know it has been said many times, but I have rewound and replayed the mexi clubtwirl fail it cracks me up every single time

hahaha, he and ****** suck at club twirling.

We actually used Tmex's bomb of a drive. He drew it a bit much and we were in the left bunker but we had under 200 yards to the stick. He hit the ball so solid off the tee man, it was fun to watch. He and wicked cool bearded guy can move some balls out there for sure.

Where did you endup TC?

Both days I hit it dead straight up the right center of the fairway. It's the perfect hole for a lefty that likes to cut the ball, except my balls didn't cut one single inch. They were playable just fine but b/c it's a dog leg left par 5, it was much further away.

Saturday afternoon matches at Caledonia was a relatively short par 4. Most guys hit fairway woods. I hit driver b/c I was hitting it well. Had about 70 yards in, hit a 56* to 6 feet and made birdie! That was a good start.

Can you imagine what you would have been like if there were people there to see your tee shot? haha

I probably would have passed out. hahaha

In our practice round ddec and I commented how this would be our opening shot of the MC. We both promptly got up and hit junk shots. He was trees right and I was trees left. Hilarious. Then in the actual MC match we both nailed drives.

In our practice round ddec and I commented how this would be our opening shot of the MC. We both promptly got up and hit junk shots. He was trees right and I was trees left. Hilarious. Then in the actual MC match we both nailed drives.

We certainly showed two MC rookies in Tyno and Kelly what not to do on the first tee. I thought that was very generous of us.

I just had to watch this all again.

SethO still cracks me up each time.
Yoccos going for the club twirl me drop was priceless.

Sure were a bunch of guys looking left (me included). :D

Watched it for the first time now :) Was really fun to see you guys go for it!

I've loved watching these videos and seeing all the passion you guys have for such a great event!

We certainly showed two MC rookies in Tyno and Kelly what not to do on the first tee. I thought that was very generous of us.

agreed. i took notes, then forget them in my villa Saturday...
but Sunday, i remembered.

Rewatching these now

Can we get a click count on these swings?

Posted via tapatalk

hahaha, he and ****** suck at club twirling.

We actually used Tmex's bomb of a drive. He drew it a bit much and we were in the left bunker but we had under 200 yards to the stick. He hit the ball so solid off the tee man, it was fun to watch. He and wicked cool bearded guy can move some balls out there for sure.

It was nuts to see three guys go 3 bills or more multiple times in the round. Crazy stuff.

I just had to watch this all again.

SethO still cracks me up each time.
Yoccos going for the club twirl me drop was priceless.

Sure were a bunch of guys looking left (me included). :D

That dang hole dared you to cut the corner. I know I tried it everytime, results revealed later. It was such a risk reward hole though, you could play that hole many different ways...and I did.

--
Tapatalk2

It was probably because I was in the last group so there weren't 30+ people standing around watching, but I wasn't nervous on the tee shot. I did hit it left instead of hitting it down the center as planned, but that happens a lot anyway! We used Hanks drive, by the way!

If I had been in one of the first few groups, I'm sure the nerves would have been worse.

It is definitely fun going back and watching these again.

I cannot stop watching these. Anybody who says they are not nervous at all during this tee shot is crazy.

I cannot stop watching these. Anybody who says they are not nervous at all during this tee shot is crazy.

Not nervous....not breathing for about 30 seconds. Is that the same thing?

You can see me looking up and taking a deep breath, I was glad that moment was over.

I completely blanked for a short period of time and just wanted to make contact!

Not nervous....not breathing for about 30 seconds. Is that the same thing?

You can see me looking up and taking a deep breath, I was glad that moment was over.

I completely blanked for a short period of time and just wanted to make contact!

I'm surprised guys didn't hit a hybo or tree wood. Looked like a lot of drivers! I may have hit a hybo there just to get things going!

Back