GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just fnished inputting a whole bunch of scores, to now sit at 8.8. I am going to play in mens night tonight and I expect it to drop after that too.

down to 9.1, which means I've almost made up for my horrible month of June where I shot up to an 11.0.

down to 9.1, which means I've almost made up for my horrible month of June where I shot up to an 11.0.
...sandbagging before the MC...

Another big drop for me, from 13.3 to 12.5.

I was a 14.4 on June 1st, so I've dropped 1.9 in two months. Amazing what a few lessons can do... :bulgy-eyes:

Back down to a 7.6

I'm thinking I make a relatively large drop over the next couple months thanks to the Taylormade MAT-t fitting.

John Deere Tap'n

Stayed at 8.7 - should be lower

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk

went up to a 15.3 after a couple bad rounds above 90, forgot to put in my 2 most recent scores which were both below 90 so it should drop next time if this continues.

Dropped to a 4.3 from 4.8. Had a couple good rounds at a 71.9/134 course I play and that pulled it down and the couple of 80's I posted at a 70.9/118 course aren't hurting me any. Getting closer to my goal of 2, but got a lot of work to do to get there.

Congrats dude! That's good movement!

Thanks Ryan. Definitely improved since we played July 4. Those lessons have been paying off. I'm striking the ball more consistently, hitting more FWs and GIRs. It's amazing how well you can score if you keep the ball out of the water/trees. lol

thats awesome, 4 strokes in 2 weeks is great, keep up the good work

Thank you! I'm hoping to get into the teens by the end of the year. I think it's doable if I continue to practice.

Currently sitting at a 1.5, giving me two strokes from my regular tees..

Pleased with it, for sure. The road to scratch seems infinitely difficult though.

Up a lil, but I did expect that. 9.3

Sent from my DROID X2

Currently sitting at a 1.5, giving me two strokes from my regular tees..

Pleased with it, for sure. The road to scratch seems infinitely difficult though.

I need you to slow down a little so I can catch up to you or at least get within 2 shots of you. Although I am only getting 4 strokes from my normal tees...so I guess I'm only getting my 1 a side..lol

Dropped from a 5.2 to a 4.6! This is the first time I have been sub 5. I am pretty stoked!!!

Dropped from a 5.2 to a 4.6! This is the first time I have been sub 5. I am pretty stoked!!!
Awesome Doc. I know you've been working hard to get it down that low.

Sweet! That's a fun barrier to break through. I had a big revision this time, from 5.2 to 3.6. Knocked a couple higher scores off with some sub 3 differentials. Getting two double-digit differentials off made a big difference.

Of course, I now plan to lose all my money.

Shanked with my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk

Awesome Doc. I know you've been working hard to get it down that low.

Thanks man! Next goal is 2.5!

Sweet! That's a fun barrier to break through. I had a big revision this time, from 5.2 to 3.6. Knocked a couple higher scores off with some sub 3 differentials. Getting two double-digit differentials off made a big difference.

Of course, I now plan to lose all my money.

Shanked with my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk

Dang! That is a huge drop! I thought my .6 was huge, but 1.6 is insane! Congrats!

Wow, that's awesome Doc! You're going to have to give me a lot of strokes when we play. :D

Tapped that...

Well have to figure that out before we play on Saturday. It is going to be a great time though, especially since it should be in great condition!

9.6 to 10.4

Heading the wrong way....

I need you to slow down a little so I can catch up to you or at least get within 2 shots of you. Although I am only getting 4 strokes from my normal tees...so I guess I'm only getting my 1 a side..lol

Safe to assume the last 1.5 will take forever, so you've got time to get there buddy haha!

Milestone for me. My index went under 10 for the first time. 9.9. Woot! :banana:

I'm confused about this revision day thing? Do you not get an updated handicap after each round?

With RCGA it updates after every round you post to their website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back