The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't drink at all but bought a couple cases so I could live vicariously. There was a nice dude in the first one, CG13, and I gave him some money for how hard he worked on this big meal. He was a good guy.

Kevin

Yeah, ya' gotta take care of your people. I can honestly say, I wouldn't drink at all during the Morgan Cup. Maybe after the final shots were hit, but I just don't drink and I really can't do it and try to play golf the next day. I wouldn't show up empty handed either.

Night guys. Long day tomorrow.

I am planning on going to the Morgan Cup TOO drink... Just kidding, but seriously

My wife got me a membership to a "Beer of the Month Club". A 12 pack comes every month, with 4 different beers (3 of each) in it from all over the world, plus a newsletter about each of them.

I cant begin to tell you how awesome this is! I love me some beer!

My wife got me a membership to a "Beer of the Month Club". A 12 pack comes every month, with 4 different beers (3 of each) in it from all over the world, plus a newsletter about each of them.

That is great dude. I can't wait to hear about them in the beer thread.

That is great dude. I can't wait to hear about them in the beer thread.
Yeah dude, will definitely post up some thoughts and pictures!

I have been close to jumping on that a few times. You will have to know how you like it. I'm sure it will be great, just want to hear what you think about the selection down the road.

You could stockpile, bring them to next year's The Morgan Cup, and save a bundle.

Kevin

There might still be an issue since there will be alcohol. Might be a liability issue.

That would suck. Especially because I wouldn't be able to volunteer then either.

There might still be an issue since there will be alcohol. Might be a liability issue.

I don't see how it would be any different from the outing in that regard. Isn't the minimum age 18 for that event?

I don't see how it would be any different from the outing in that regard. Isn't the minimum age 18 for that event?

"Just my opinion". I have no idea.

You could stockpile, bring them to next year's The Morgan Cup, and save a bundle.

Kevin
But then I wouldnt need to buy an 18pack of the High Life and get cheered for it.

"Just my opinion". I have no idea.

I understand, and I can see why JB and GG would decide to set the minimum a little higher. Hopefully its not 27, lol.

Anyone up to a quick PM fest to help me work out a work conundrum?

It's not a legal situation but I cannot bring myself to discuss it on a public forum.

I'm sick. Summer colds suck wang.

--
Tapatalk2

I'm sick. Summer colds suck wang.

--
Tapatalk2

What the heck went on down there? Were you guys letting your feet touch in a hot tub? Because nothing spreads disease faster than that.

Kevin

Anyone up to a quick PM fest to help me work out a work conundrum?

It's not a legal situation but I cannot bring myself to discuss it on a public forum.

Feel free to PM me. I'll help if I can.

Tara will lie by the dog door and not let Charlie in or out, depending on where he is. You can tell when she is doing it because he has a different bark when it happens!

It's funny to see him poke his head in and see her lying there and then back back out.

Im really wrecking my brain trying to think of a suitable entry for the Team name in the MC 3.0, but man it's tough.

Tara will lie by the dog door and not let Charlie in or out, depending on where he is. You can tell when she is doing it because he has a different bark when it happens!

It's funny to see him poke his head in and see her lying there and then back back out.

One of the landlords horses does something similar to this. He figured out how to open one of the sheds so when it starts raining he'll open it up, go inside, then stand in the doorway and block the other horses.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Im really wrecking my brain trying to think of a suitable entry for the Team name in the MC 3.0, but man it's tough.

I'm out of ideas after rattling off a few. I don't want to flood the thread with "fluff" LOL.

I'm out of ideas after rattling off a few. I don't want to flood the thread with "fluff" LOL.

Haven't we already determined that fluff is good?

Some of the names are kind of "really?"

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back