2012 Fantasy Football Signup Is Open

The change to PPC is interesting. It will be harder to have tied games.

She enjoys the research and the draft as much as the year. Its part of the fun for some. Others might prefer just to show up and pick guys off the list. It all depends on the person.

Yeah, I like the pre-draft process a lot. Trying to outthink your opponents, even though typically I just outthink myself.

That's too serious. Just pick, get pegged with a turrible draft, and work fools.

TC is that all you do? I feel like you have a vast football knowledge

PM sent

All you need to think about is Trent Richardson with your first pick.

Roll Tide!!

But that would run against Commandment #8 of Fantasy Football: Thou shalt not draft a Cleveland Brown until all other options are exhausted. :act-up:

Sent mine in earlier! Wooo!

my $20 is sent, ready to rumble

$20 is in, can't wait for the draft!

TC is that all you do? I feel like you have a vast football knowledge

I don't have a big draft board but I do have the NFL network and I watch it religiously. I know who's in form and who's not. And I tell you what, all these jokers making fun of Browns players might want to snag a Greg Little in the late rounds. With a Weeden and a running game, he could be valuable.

Very cool, sending the PM!

I don't have a big draft board but I do have the NFL network and I watch it religiously. I know who's in form and who's not. And I tell you what, all these jokers making fun of Browns players might want to snag a Greg Little in the late rounds. With a Weeden and a running game, he could be valuable.

You can draft the former Tar Heel TC.

You can draft the former Tar Heel TC.

I'm not playing this year. Have at him. Dwight Jones is another former TarHeel that can be had later that could be useful.

Count me in. Can't wait for football season!

I'm not playing this year. Have at him. Dwight Jones is another former TarHeel that can be had later that could be useful.

Dude!!! Who else am I gonna pull off blockbuster two sided flop trades with? Oh...and PM sent

TC with some Browns love....I love it!

I'm sad you aren't playing TC! I'm looking forward to this. Glad it's on ESPN. Makes it simple to keep up with my other 2 money leagues with friends.

I'd rather not say. I'm just not. A good time will be had by plenty it appears.

I really hope it wasn't cause of me man..

I'm just not, let's move on and forget about me.

JB, I will get in if you do!

Back