The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

If the 16th hole of the match with ddec and I vs. cookie and chunky doesn't make the telecast, I'll be sorely disappointed. That was a really good matchplay hole.

sure was

classic OneT

HAHAHA, cool as the other side of the pillow.

Dude says the funniest things...things I would never even think of to say. Freaking riot!
I just say what comes to mind. It gets me in trouble sometimes.

One-T being One-T...smooth.

mabe we should break the entire celebration into 8 second segements.

mabe we should break the entire celebration into 8 second segements.

Why? You want to see Chunky's speech twice?

I think what would be crazy would be to have the Morgan Cup in Texas-Texas Golf is tough and should make it interesting haha. -Wait but then Cookie would have a home field advantage. . .

Now that would be interesting... Have it at one of the replica places in Dallas like Tour 18 (American famous holes) or Tribute (UK famous holes).

I know... Not a snowballs chance in Texas :) But fun to think about.

Why? You want to see Chunky's speech twice?
ROFL!!!! I just spit up some Mio. Worst Speech EVER! I still love him though. seriously!

Now that would be interesting... Have it at one of the replica places in Dallas like Tour 18 (American famous holes) or Tribute (UK famous holes).

Wow, that would be absolutely Epic!

Last time I played Tour 18 I feel like it went really downhill... Not sure what it looks like these days, but last summer I felt like it was in rough shape

Man I hate the fact that there will be no footage of me. I really did try to not drop those FBombs

Man I hate the fact that there will be no footage of me. I really did try to not drop those FBombs

Dude, there are so many videos in the can because of language. I swear the entire group 1 is 3 guys in video...hehe

Dude, there are so many videos in the can because of language. I swear the entire group 1 is 3 guys in video...hehe

are you sure that isn't because of camera height?

Stupid chunky better not ruin my memories of round 2

Every time I was near Chunky with the camera, right before hitting record, I would say, "Chunky, watch the language." And every time, without fail, there was an F-bomb.

I feel ya man. It was hard not drop some bombs after a putt didn't drop or you blasted one 4 fairways over. I know for a fact I muttered to myself a lot on some putts and during the second round I had to back off a putt for some reason...hahaha oops!

I wouldn't have ever cursed if they hadn't been blowing the DAMN HORNS all day at Caledonia.

Every time I was near Chunky with the camera, right before hitting record, I would say, "Chunky, watch the language." And every time, without fail, there was an F-bomb.

I can vouch for that in 2 of the 3 rounds

Back