2012 Morgan Cup Coverage

Way cool, can't wait.

I cannot wait to watch this. Hopefully I can see most of it while working.

hahaha. Guessing the number of times that is said in the coverage would be a fun contest.

New drinking game...nevermind, we would all be dead. hahaha

I cannot wait to watch this. Hopefully I can see most of it while working.

Haha. Chunky is hoping for the same thing.

*scraps next weeks schedule*

I don't know what I'm looking forward to most, seeing my buddies play their matches or watching the forum explode with activity.

--
Tapatalk2

Can't wait!!

Dang! I will be out in the middle of nowhere at my cabin all of next week. All I have is a radio there.

JB, any idea how long the footage will be each day?

Dang! I will be out in the middle of nowhere at my cabin all of next week. All I have is a radio there.

Turn your phone into a WiFi hotspot.

haha.. wish i could. i dont have a fancy enough phone for that. dont even have a data plan.

I dont but its safe to say several hours.

JB just curious if you know the length of the coverages? id like to get some golf in on at least one or 2 of the days and don't wanna miss to much coverage.

Last edited:
So they are only going to be up at those times? Or will they be up till later on in the day? How can people that cant sit and watch hours upon hours of coverage while at work catch these if not? :confused2:

Tuesday doesn't look good for me, but I should be able to catch most of Monday and Wednesday's coverage. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happened in the other matches, I heard there were awesome shots all over the place.

I guess that this thread will turn into the discussion thread when the coverage is taking place, just like we do for the professional tournaments?

So they are only going to be up at those times? Or will they be up till later on in the day? How can people that cant sit and watch hours upon hours of coverage while at work catch these if not? :confused2:

I hope this isn't like media day where you have to be on watching it at that time to see it.

Same thing as last year unfortunately.

We will have quite a few highlight reels and other videos to post after coverage, but the coverage will be up during those times in its entirety.

We will have quite a few highlight reels and other videos to post after coverage, but the coverage will be up during those times in its entirety.

Fair enough. I like the highlight reel idea, but to be fair you should show more than just Yorkem, Hawk, and myself for Sunday :act-up:

--
Tapatalk2

Fair enough. I like the highlight reel idea, but to be fair you should show more than just Yorkem, Hawk, and myself for Sunday :act-up:

--
Tapatalk2

hahahahaha - good one dude. I did hear you all played well!

Ok, hopefully I can catch some RAZR FIT action when these go up.

how much actual work do most of us do that are on here all day anyhow? lol

Looking forward to this! Hope I can watch most of it.

You must install wifi in he cabin :)

Any one up for tailgating for this???

It's killing me...I am going to be teaching classes when these air, plus since I am moving probably this weekend, I won't have internet at home yet anyways.....:banghead:

Ok, hopefully I can catch some RAZR FIT action when these go up.

I had some amazing RAZR Fit highlights this weekend. Nothing but fairways and bombs...

Yorkem I apologize in advance for my awful work performance next week. Well worse than normal

Yorkem seems like a cool guy I think he will let it slide. The two of you should call a "special meeting" for that time. Everyone will think you are doing business but you can just watch the coverage.

Back