The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

Also very kind in a devious kind of way. I wish I could my friend, but I owe it to my better half to be there for her. I can assure you that I will be there throughout the whole process and that wont change, and lets face it, does anybody want to face me behind the camera when there are nerves? You think War & Frank & Others were rough? Or those announcements? Think back at my videos and think what you might have to answer to? I kid of course and I really do appreciate our only ever Two Time Two Time Two Time Morgan Cup Champion wanting me in this thing, but its your honor on the tee and one that you have earned for 2 straight years of being plain awesome.

How many times? Thats another reason i dont want u behind a camera....bruuuutal!!! Well, other than team hackers i can name about a handful of people that deserve to be there from 2.0...u r one of them. I respect and understand ur decsion...but i dont have to like it....haha

On the other hand...i do like morgan and to think u will be of any help is a lie....hehe. take out the trash

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Also very kind in a devious kind of way. I wish I could my friend, but I owe it to my better half to be there for her. I can assure you that I will be there throughout the whole process and that wont change, and lets face it, does anybody want to face me behind the camera when there are nerves? You think War & Frank & Others were rough? Or those announcements? Think back at my videos and think what you might have to answer to? I kid of course and I really do appreciate our only ever Two Time Two Time Two Time Morgan Cup Champion wanting me in this thing, but its your honor on the tee and one that you have earned for 2 straight years of being plain awesome.
Good God, I can only imagine the pointed questions! "So, Chunky, tell me what went through your head as you thinned the ball so bad you almost missed it?"

IMO, I say whatever is for the good of the event should be done. If JB feels better behind the camera to make things go smoother from day 1 of selection to the final putt dropping, so be it. Same with you too man. Your enthusiasm is evident is everything you do on the boards. You keep people loose and you encourage on good and bad shots. Wherever you feel the most comfortable is what you should do.

On another note, if a team hacker wins the new name contest and they picked JB as the person they want in...

You just ensured that one of them won't win, LOL...but great idea...

But seriously you are right...if JB feels he can do more good for the event behind the scenes and cameras, then I'm all for it. But selfishly I'd love to see JB in it again.

I think One-T is the epitome of sportsmanship in this event and should not exclude himself from it for at least as long as he has a winning streak going.

On a side note, Doc is right there with him. I couldn't have hand picked two nicer guys to have played my singles match with.

Thanks bro! Its just how i try to roll. U will always see the same out of my bro.

U shut it!

I told you on the phone that you earned that spot in more ways than one. As the humble leader you are I expect you'll committ when the time is right for you. I can't imagine having the wowfactor on the course but I understand why. I can't see you not being there. That being said I heard you today and understand. I hope you are there and that's all I'm going to say about it.........this week

Good God, I can only imagine the pointed questions! "So, Chunky, tell me what went through your head as you thinned the ball so bad you almost missed it?"
You know there is no filter when JB is among friends. He'll get the best out of you or have a good laugh trying

I think JB has watched a ton of videos, as sees how fun it was to be behind the camera...honestly! I seriously cant tell you dudes how fun of a time it was with the camera, and absolute blast. Wore me out, but it was so much fun to talk to everyone after great shots and bad shots. Hitting them up for an interview right after a victory or a defeat. Catching an approach shot in to the green from a sweet little perch. Making fun of a very very very very slow reading of a green, etc. It was a freaking blast!

You know there is no filter when JB is among friends. He'll get the best out of you or have a good laugh trying

Lol there's a video from day 1 that if it was JB on the other side of the camera I may have had to fake loosing my voice.

--
Tapatalk2

I think One-T is the epitome of sportsmanship in this event and should not exclude himself from it for at least as long as he has a winning streak going.

On a side note, Doc is right there with him. I couldn't have hand picked two nicer guys to have played my singles match with.

Serious comment: that's quite nice of you to say that, Smalls. You were awesome as well, I had such a fun time during that round.

Playful comment: If One-T doesn't come back next year, I will punch him in the face, and he knows that I mean that. He needs to be there, he understands what the event is all about almost more than anyone else.

Last edited:
Not sure what is going on here but I don't like it. Jarret do we need to talk?!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Not sure what is going on here but I don't like it. Jarret do we need to talk?!

Cuss him out chunky!

War talk some sense into my #1!!

One-T can't retire from the Morgan Cup as an O-fer. He has to at least get half a point before he can call it quits, I think its a rule.

Ya'll are funny

Hey Jarret.....................BRIDGESLAP!!!

Dude, you earned that spot...don't be talking about not defending the title...that's just crazy talk.

Hey Jarret.....................BRIDGESLAP!!!

Dude, you earned that spot...don't be talking about not defending the title...that's just crazy talk.

I know it is...there are just reasons why i am thinking about not. Personal reasons. Glad i dont have to make the decision today. There is a thread with 2000 posts in 24 hours that would make me think i am crazy but it is something that must be thought out. I have put my all into the last 2 mc's and wouldnt commit if i couldnt give my all for a 3rd.

Ok...back to the awesomeness of 2.0. I dont for a second want to take anything away from that. Plus team hackers is awesome and won that sh!t. TMC will be in ireland. Thats awesome btw

I know it is...there are just reasons why i am thinking about not. Personal reasons. Glad i dont have to make the decision today. There is a thread with 2000 posts in 24 hours that would make me think i am crazy but it is something that must be thought out. I have put my all into the last 2 mc's and wouldnt commit if i couldnt give my all for a 3rd.

I hear ya bro and it's very admirable of you to say that...be like you said yourself, you have a long time before that decision has to be made. I think for now, you just assume that you will be there with the rest of Chunky's Merry Men and if something changes between now and the time that you have to commit, then you cross that bridge when you come to it.

Honestly, in my humble opinion, it wouldn't be the same without you...and I truly mean that.

Ok...back to the awesomeness of 2.0. I dont for a second want to take anything away from that. Plus team hackers is awesome and won that sh!t. TMC will be in ireland. Thats awesome btw

I havent even thought about that yet! I think we may see an EPIC video from Mr. Kelly with the Cup!

I havent even thought about that yet! I think we may see an EPIC video from Mr. Kelly with the Cup!
Last sighting had him at nine west buying shoes :alien:

Back