The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

I hear ya bro and it's very admirable of you to say that...be like you said yourself, you have a long time before that decision has to be made. I think for now, you just assume that you will be there with the rest of Chunky's Merry Men and if something changes between now and the time that you have to commit, then you cross that bridge when you come to it.

Honestly, in my humble opinion, it wouldn't be the same without you...and I truly mean that.
Well thank u buddy
I havent even thought about that yet! I think we may see an EPIC video from Mr. Kelly with the Cup!

No doubt in my mind

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

How much Jameson can the cup hold and how many irishmen does it take to drink it?

I bet he puts a tea cossy on it at night.

--
Tapatalk2

How much Jameson can the cup hold and how many irishmen does it take to drink it?

I bet he puts a tea cossy on it at night.

--
Tapatalk2

Guinness factory with the Morgan Cup? Shut it down, that's gonna be tough to beat out.

Guinness factory with the Morgan Cup? Shut it down, that's gonna be tough to beat out.
His hometown is where they bottle Jameson.

His hometown is where they bottle Jameson.

I did shots with Regina on Friday. They were literal glasses of whiskey. I ask her that surely I don't drink it all in one shot. She calls me a few choice names and tells me to slam it. So I slammed it. God I loved this past weekend.

I did shots with Regina on Friday. They were literal glasses of whiskey. I ask her that surely I don't drink it all in one shot. She calls me a few choice names and tells me to slam it. So I slammed it. God I loved this past weekend.

Now that is freaking awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did too, never seen a woman slam down some whiskey like that. It was awesome.

I did too, never seen a woman slam down some whiskey like that. It was awesome.

I think where they are from that call that water

I hope that on tape. In her accent slamming your candy arse

Haha it was good prep for 36 on Saturday.

I love to slam Jamison NEAT! Just kidding, that is epic

if one-t is out, mrs. tyno may not want to go! we need u there broseph.

I too am in the camp that would like to see One-T make a return, but he truly has an admirable mindset of giving it his all or stepping out.

Jarred, I get it bro, but before you make your final decision give me a call so I can make sure it's the right one. Hehehe.

I think I may have to hand deliver the cup to Kelly!

I did that too, and it was like a full freaking rocks glass slammed.

I had to go through a local place. They didn't have any new Cleveland gear in left handed options so I did tons of research and had my stuff all figured out. To my knowledge, Cleveland doesn't have fitting centers.

Chunky response I kinda took all my fittings and mashed em together. I was very happy with my setup.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Chunky response I kinda took all my fittings and mashed em together. I was very happy with my setup.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

We got you all kinds of sorted out. All those nay-sayer's about all those woods and Tmex went HAM off the tee and on Par 5's.

I think the fitting process would excite me the most about being selected in the MC. Or the competition.

One T, I sure hope you're there bro. Just thinking about running a camera and cracking jokes at all you guys makes me honestly laugh out loud at all the possibilities running through my head. I don't even know if I'd be able to hold a camera steady.

Continuing to edit and work on the morning 1st round coverage. Some random thoughts.

It is safe to say that if I ever see Cookie's swing on video again it will be too soon.
The amount of practice swings by some amazes me.
The amount of times some people knock the ball off the tee before hitting it equally amazing.
The amount of times some people take a full minute between getting to their ball and hitting it is crazy.
We had some on the clock just now and between practice swings and contact, over a full minute once having their club and setting to the ball.

We have some great stuff and are piecing it together to make it fun for everybody.

Good luck JB. I bet thats painful being forced into Ben Crane coverage edit.

Continuing to edit and work on the morning 1st round coverage. Some random thoughts.

It is safe to say that if I ever see Cookie's swing on video again it will be too soon.
The amount of times some people knock the ball off the tee before hitting it equally amazing.
The amount of times some people take a full minute between getting to their ball and hitting it is crazy.
We had some on the clock just now and between practice swings and contact, over a full minute once having their club and setting to the ball.

We have some great stuff and are piecing it together to make it fun for everybody.

I'm surprised by that. Our rounds seemed to go so fast :p

Did Kevin Na make an appearance at the MC?

LOL about Cookie too

I tried to click on and off to edit some of that time out but some do look like they are going to hit the ball a while before they actually do.

Back