Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking "coma" sounds pretty good about now.
That wouldnt be bad either. I wouldnt want to be in a coma for years, but 3-6 months wouldnt be bad. :D

Bake,
You just described my dog. In fact we even say "Ellie, do your business" to get her to go.

I think being a dog would be a great life. Sleep all day, go outside every now and then to do your "business" and chase a ball around the yard.
Man what a life...

and have humans pick up your :poop:

Except that if your owner is responsible enough to do all that, you're spayed/neutered.

Bake,
You just described my dog. In fact we even say "Ellie, do your business" to get her to go.
LOL...all you gotta say to our dogs is, "do you gotta do potty???" and they all start barking and they run towards the door.

Except that if your owner is responsible enough to do all that, you're spayed/neutered.
Sometimes I think that might not be such a bad thing. Take away the sex drive and life becomes a lot simpler.

I used to have a black Lab who would bring me her watch bowl when she was thirsty and would go to the door and bark when she needed to go outside and do her business.

What is a watch bowl bake?

My dogs just go outside whenever they need to. Luckily nothing else has come inside!

I figured it was and that I thought maybe you had a cool bowl or something.

I figured it was and that I thought maybe you had a cool bowl or something.
Nope, I just had a little brain fart there.
My parents have this cool dog bubbler where it has a big water tank on it (holds something like 4 gallons of water) and then when the water gets to a certain point in this lower reservour it fills it with water. It runs all off of gravity too, its pretty cool.

We have that too, Bake, holds 3 liters. Just the water one, not the one for food. It's not a bubbler kind though.

dogwaterer.jpg
pPETS-3756543t400.jpg

We have that too, Bake, holds 3 liters. Just the water one, not the one for food. It's not a bubbler kind though.

dogwaterer.jpg
pPETS-3756543t400.jpg
Thats like what my parents have for their dogs. They have the food one and the water one.

I have the smaller version of those for our cats. The water works great, but their current catfood tends to not come down into the bowl and I have to shake it down every day or two for them.

I have the smaller version of those for our cats. The water works great, but their current catfood tends to not come down into the bowl and I have to shake it down every day or two for them.
My parents have 4 Labrador Retrievers and I know if it were me, Id get sick of filling a water bowl 4 or 5 times a day.
During the summer, when the dogs are outside running around all the time, its not at all uncommon to have to fill that water tank once or twice a day.

We get along just fine with our neighbors but it is almost 11pm our time and our neighbor has his music blaring so loud we can hear it over the television. We live in a very family oriented neighborhood, there are children trying to sleep and old people like us trying to wind down for the night. He has 5 more minutes and then old lady Morgan is coming to knock on the door.

WHo is this Morgan you speak of?

I am pretty non confrontational, and I let most things roll off my back but I swear his music is so loud (and it's boom boom booty music) that we can hear it from our bedroom which is on the opposite side of the house and upstairs. If it was 7pm I wouldn't care but it's almost 11 and it's a school/work night for the people in the neighborhood that's just crazy. We live in a townhome it's not like we have a yard separating us, we have an 8 foot wall that's about it.

I sound like such a crotchety old lady now. I swear I am pretty laid back, but the alternative is JB going over there and that is definitely not something anyone wants.

I am not as non-confrontational,and I am pretty sure she does not want me going next door. hehe

And yeah guys...I am marrying the devil.

I am pretty non confrontational, and I let most things roll off my back but I swear his music is so loud (and it's boom boom booty music) that we can hear it from our bedroom which is on the opposite side of the house and upstairs. If it was 7pm I wouldn't care but it's almost 11 and it's a school/work night for the people in the neighborhood that's just crazy. We live in a townhome it's not like we have a yard separating us, we have an 8 foot wall that's about it.
Its like that around here on the weekends. A lot of people have small fires in their backyard and they sit around the fire drinking and blasting their music.
At least people around here have enough decency to turn down the music at 10:00pm.
Its really bad during holiday weekends during the summer though. Thats why I leave and go visit my parents up north.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back