Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knocked it in the hole from 100 yards out in a fairway bunker - for bogey. Hit my tee shot OB, second tee shot (4th stroke) into the bunker, and then hit it ten feet short and it rolled in from the bunker.

That's a par, buddy. Unless it's a par three.

one OB
three off the tee
four into the hole

Yeah dude, unless you're playing some funky rules, your 2nd tee shot is your 3rd stroke.

Some nice shots being posted here and icemann I agree it's a par bro

Maybe not the best shot of my round, as i hit my 3w very well 2 times (which i usually dont --), but certainly my favourite.

Played a round with my girlfriends dad (61, solid 14hc) yesterday, and after the short opening par 4 and 3, it's hit-the-big-sticks time at the 320m par 4 3rd.
I hit second, he put a solid drive right between the 100m markers. I tee up, and realize the hole will be trouble, as expected.
High trees right, about 50m ahead, the only open route is into the left side of the fairway. The hole has a right-bend, perfect for fades or even slicers. Well, too bad I've been hitting draws/hooks for more than a week.
Aiming left is no option, might end up behind (lots of) trees on the next fairway. So i step up with the 5w, aim at the trees and fire. Perfect contact, dead straight. Ball climbs, and climbs... and clears the trees by maybe 1 or 2m. Mission accomplished!
I step to the left to see my ball land... drop, roll - middle of fairway, and i clear his drive by 5m, too. hah!

Oh how he loved and hated that shot :bashful:

3rd hole at forest hills today with DLeavitt, i hook my drive into the next-door par 3 fairway. i have no shot except for a small gap in the tree line. i decide to try to put it into the gap and fade it around towards the green. i walk up to the green and i don't know how, but i not only forgot about the gigantic tree gaurding the front-left side of the green, but it went through that tree, and landed about 10 feet past the hole. i'd say that's a good shot. first time i've tried to put english on it and it did exactly what i wanted it to.

#6 is my nemesis hole cuz its very rare i walk away with a par or better especially from the blues
388yrd par4 dogleg right with water and trees everywhere
pushed my teeshot into the trees and was in jail 157 yrds from the center
hit the best 7i from the crap ive ever hit
it went around 2 trees and over 1 leaving me a 5ft down hiller for my only birdie

#6 is my nemesis hole cuz its very rare i walk away with a par or better especially from the blues
388yrd par4 dogleg right with water and trees everywhere
pushed my teeshot into the trees and was in jail 157 yrds from the center
hit the best 7i from the crap ive ever hit
it went around 2 trees and over 1 leaving me a 5ft down hiller for my only birdie

Thats a heckuva shot dude! Nice

Chunked a 4 iron off the tee, and I had about 210 yards to the green from the rough. Another 4 iron to 12 feet and drained the bird.

My best shot of the round tonight was a 9 iron on a 148 yard par 3 stuck to 13 feet. It won me $70 in my league's closest to the pin competition. I lipped the birdie putt out for a tap in par.

7i on a par 3 from 167 playing through a group and as they were all watching I almost dunked it! 1 foot left of the hole and it ended up to 7. It's my most hated par 3 so I was pumped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was where my tee shot landed on a 196 yard par 3 tonight, thanks to my 4 hybrid.

Par3.jpg

The ball ended up just outside the picture.

Best shot of my round today came right after my worst shot of the day. After hitting a snap hook into the woods and down a cliff on an easy par 4 I had to drop leaving me with 235 yards into a green guarded by water left. I hit my Burner 2.0 3 wood to 12 feet and just missed the par putt but it was a great bogey save if there is such a thing.

I sliced one in to the trees on the hardest hole on the course today. To follow that up I hit the punch shot of my life, 160 yards out, 4-iron. I Slapped one out in to the fairway, it had probably about 50 yards of cut on it to put it inside 20 feet. Sank the birdie putt.

Par 4 playing 320 yards from the tips. Nailed it and was left with 18 yards foor 2nd shot.

A highly improbable bounce off of the curb on a par-3's cart path that left me with a 15-footer for birdie when I was sure I'd be digging in the weeds.

I'll take all the help I can get!

Ken

Hit a 6 iron on a 180 par 3 to 10 inches left of the pin.

I had a great 6 iron shot out of a fairway bunker, ended up within 10ft to 2 putt for par. Usually that doesn't go so hot.

almost dunked an 8i from 140 for an eagle... I'll take a tap in birdie all day long

Piped one straight as an arrow, 320 with first tee jitters. Felt really good.

On hole 17, a par 5 with a strong dogleg to the right. Drove about 220, but with a hint of slice, still middle of the fairway, left with 180 meters. Very strong wind, straight at me, a bunker just infront of the green. 179 with a hybrid, 1 meter from the green. Good save.

Two shots from yesterday

Par 3 I hit my tee shot long and left and leave myself with a downhill lie with a shot over a bunker to a pin position that gives me no more than 7 yards of green to work with. Pulled out the 60 degree, opened the face and hit a Mickleson-esque flop shot that landed about 2 yards short of the pine and rolled to within 2 feet. Tapped in for par.

#10, 530 yard Par 5, slight dogleg left. Absolutely smoke a driver with nice little draw. I end up hitting a slight downslope in the fairway (hole wasn't downhill, but just where I landed was sloped that way a bit) and ended up 190 yards from the green. Hit a soft 6 iron just left of the green, putted up to 2 feet and tapped in for birdie

Pulled my 3 wood 180 yards or so into some trees. Landed under a pine tree. I had an opening over a short tree to hit the green 60 yards away. Grabbed the sand wedge and fired away. 4 feet short. Birdie.

Played in a fundraising scramble for Hospice of Spokane.
Par 3 208 yards 5 iron ....to 1 foot right in front of the pin.
Had it gone in...2013 Toyota Corolla would have been mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back