Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand in reality it may not be the head coach, but when they put the rankings out they don't list it as anyone besides the head coach.
That is correct. They list the head Coach has sending it in.

That is correct. They list the head Coach has sending it in.

Crazy, if I were them and I knew these rumors were going around I'd at least change the structure. Either way it helps CFB as it get's us talking about the upcoming season when all we have is rumors about practices anyway!

Crazy, if I were them and I knew these rumors were going around I'd at least change the structure. Either way it helps CFB as it get's us talking about the upcoming season when all we have is rumors about practices anyway!
How would you enforce it? There is no way to enforce it.

Just bought my ticket for the Clemson-Auburn game at the Georgia Dome!

Awesome D, it will be a blast

Tapin for bird

I hope so. Now to find a ride there, lol.

Just bought my ticket for the Clemson-Auburn game at the Georgia Dome!
Your first Clemson game over your first possible THP Outing in North Carolina. Had to be a tough choice.

I hope so. Now to find a ride there, lol.

Its just too bad you have to start your college experience with a loss

Tapin for bird

Your first Clemson game over your first possible THP Outing in North Carolina. Had to be a tough choice.

Yeah I don't think I was going to be able to make the NC Outing anyways the way the schedule ended up with my ride. And this is a big game.

Yeah I don't think I was going to be able to make the NC Outing anyways the way the schedule ended up with my ride. And this is a big game.
Season opener in Atlanta, always a fun game. Sorry about your purple tigers though, it will be a loss.

Season opener in Atlanta, always a fun game. Sorry about your purple tigers though, it will be a loss.

Lol, good luck with that. Too bad when you guys lose you'll drop out of the Top 25. :bad:

Lol, good luck with that. Too bad when you guys lose you'll drop out of the Top 25. :bad:
Haha, Bobby Fairways over here is starting to sound like a true Clemson Fan. Where's Frank?

Moving to a new area is pretty funny when you come from where we have lived the last few years. Every store walking in and seeing huge displays of Gamecocks and Tigers is funny to me for some reason. Do the people here not realize how irrelevant their teams are? :D

Moving to a new area is pretty funny when you come from where we have lived the last few years. Every store walking in and seeing huge displays of Gamecocks and Tigers is funny to me for some reason. Do the people here not realize how irrelevant their teams are? :D
No, JB, they do not.

I wish I could remember the last time South Carolina beat my team, but I cant, it was 1933.

Haha JB it is just the passion of the SEC as you well know.

Haha, Bobby Fairways over here is starting to sound like a true Clemson Fan. Where's Frank?

Woah, I'm reasonable and not a troll. Usually.

#14 baby. :D

It's awful isn't it? I'd say there's a higher % of Clemson fans there than Gamecock fans. I could do well without either of them. Although, it is fun when they play each other in football dude.

Woah, I'm reasonable and not a troll. Usually.

#14 baby. :D
Preseason polls are always a good projection of how good a team will be.

Quick note, Auburn was unranked in the first preseason poll in 2010. Good projection right there.

It's awful isn't it? I'd say there's a higher % of Clemson fans there than Gamecock fans. I could do well without either of them. Although, it is fun when they play each other in football dude.

Its fun watching them play football period. Its like two teams that every pre-season tell the world how great they will be and then they sound like Cookie with "On paper", only to be average at best during the year. Let me know when there is a Woody Dantzler sighting and I will care. And Spurrier, yeah, watching him flail away has been the greatest thing to happen since UF told him he had to interview.

Hahaha I do feel sorry for you both. Nothing funnier than a giant redneck truck with "Cocks" across the tailgate...fitting actually.

--
Tapatalk2

Hahaha I do feel sorry for you both. Nothing funnier than a giant redneck truck with "Cocks" across the tailgate...fitting actually.

--
Tapatalk2

Its so perfect. Seeing things like "House Divided" for those two schools. Thats not house divided. That is a crime scene of lack of talent.

I'm excited and scared to be in the Big 12. I'm gonna keep quiet this year and hope for the best.

Its so perfect. Seeing things like "House Divided" for those two schools. Thats not house divided. That is a crime scene of lack of talent.

Ah yes, the duplex rivalry. Irrelevance is a cruel mistress.

--
Tapatalk2

How would you enforce it? There is no way to enforce it.
I'm not saying enforce it, just don't advertise as head coaches!
I'm excited and scared to be in the Big 12. I'm gonna keep quiet this year and hope for the best.
WV and TCU were good additions and it's not like Mizz and A&M were powerhouses. Should be a good year of good games for the Big 12.

just glad the season is 29 days away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back